NEW TRANSFEREES

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'I hope tommorow won't be so bad as today'

Sync woke up early and looked around before he stood up. "What time is it.." he mumbled as he looked at him watch. '4:04AM' "Hum" Sync stood up and stretched his body. After he stopped stretching he went to the closet and grabbed some clothing.

"Myaw!" Cattus woke up as he stretched his green body. "Meow?" Cattus looked at Sync with a confused look and went to him. Cattus went around Sync rubbing himself to the boy, it was clear that Cattus wants to be petted. 

Sync just gave a soft smile and petted Cattus. "How is your injury Cattus? Does it still hurts?" Sync asked the green cat beside him. Cattus shook his head left and right saying 'no'. Sync smiled at the cat and petted his head.

"I have to take a bath now, you can go downstairs and find something you want to eat" Sync told the green cat as he went inside the bathroom. "Meow!" Cattus meowed and rushed downstairs to find some baskets that he can eat.

.

.

10 minutes later...

.

.

Sync finished taking a bath and began to change into his cloths. He was wearing a white polo with some small black designs around the wrist place, and a dark colored pants. He only picked them because he knew that some high schools wears white uniforms, and so he picked the ones who looked similar to it.

"Ok, this should be it" Sync adjusted his tie and looked at the mirror. His hair was still not trimmed. "Oh right... My hair" Sync sighed and looked for a scissors. "Here we go, now to cut it" Sync went closer to the mirror and began to slowly trim the end tips of his hair.

'CLANG'

Sync got startled by the sudden noise downstairs. He opened his bedroom door and rushed downstairs and searched the source of the sound. Sync peeked at the kitchen and saw Cattus playing around with the frying pans.

Sync let out a soft sigh and approached the green cat. "Cattus what are you doing" Sync putted his hands on his hips in a sassy manner. "Meow!" Cattus let go of the frying pan and let Sync grab it.