HERO OR A FOE?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Say bye-bye you ignorant agents..."

As Cinco was about to shoot the young agents, a sudden earthquake appeared making them stumble. "Aduh" Cinco groaned and got up. 

"Ish, get up all of you!" Cinco yelled at the Miscellanous and Numeros and turned her head to the young agents, only to see another person.

"Who are ha?! And where are they!" Cinco yelled at the unknown person in front of her. The unknown person didn't respond or looked up at them. 

"Not going to answer huh.." Cinco looked back at the others giving them the signal. They nodded and went to charge an attack all together.

The unknown person just stood on their place and raised one arm. Cinco was trying to process on what that person was about to do, but soon that processing was cut off by a loud screeching noise.

They covered their ears from the loud screech. As the screeching stooped they looked behind the unknown person and saw 2 large red eyes glaring at them. The Miscellanous backed away and was planning to leave.

"OI! COME BACK HERE!!" Trez yelled at the Miscellanous who backed away. "No way we are dealing that large thing! We're out!" Abang Bear shouted as he followed Komeng. They ran away and went to get on the vehicles, but was stopped again.

Some thick vines appeared and crushed their vehicles and grabbed them. "GAH! LET GO OF ME YOU STUPID VINE-!" Komeng yelled as he tried to get off the vine's grip. Komeng tried and tried again to get off, the vine then squeezed them tighter.

"AHHH!!" all of the Miscellanous yelled in pain. The vine did not hesitate to crush Analogman with them too. The Numeros was alerted by the scream of the group who tried to run away.

The unknown person putted his arm down making the red eyed eagle tackle Trez and bought him high on the sky and dropped him. "TREZ!!" Dos shouted as Trez landed on the warehouse making the roof of it break.

"Ish" Cinco shot her red laser at the unknown person. A giant unknown animal then covered the attack making the unknown person flinch in surprise. The unknown animal roared and went to attack the Numeros.

Zass on the other hand finally regained his vision and managed to stopped his head from hurting. He looked up and saw an unknown person standing in front of him.