WEIRD

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Should we tell the General and the others about this..?"

Iman asked Alicia as the four of them continued to walk. "..." Alicia went silent as she continued to walk with them. "Alicia?" Khai looked at her waiting for her answer as Moon looked at the bracelet on her wrist which had his color resemblance. "Alicia.." Iman sighed and stopped walking.

"If we tell the others about him, that would only trigger Agent Bakar." Alicia stopped walking and looked behind them. "We don't want to risk getting scolded for bringing that up.. do we?" Alicia looked at them with a straight face. "..I guess you're right.." Khai looked down and watched Moon who was already ahead of them. 

"Let's just get going, and Moon.." Alicia looked at Moon who wasn't paying attention and just let her be with a small sigh. "Never mind. Let's continue on." Alicia continued to walk as Khai and Iman followed behind carrying the plastic. 

[MEANWHILE AT THE TRAINING ACADEMY]

[Silence]

.

..

...

"Hey guys, do you notice something different?.." Roza spoke up and looked at the other agents inside the break room. "What do you mean by that, Roza?" Bulat looked at her with a slight confused expression as some agents ignored their conversation while the others listened while doing their work.

"I mean.. its so quiet.. too quiet.." Roza muttered and began to look around the break room. Seemingly trying to look for someone inside the room. "You're right, it is.." Jet also noticed it and turned his head side to side and began counting the agents inside the room.

Zass, Roza, Bulat, Chris, Mika, Fifah, Rizka, and Jet.. Somebody's missing. It wasn't Kim, Sam, or Aleks. The three of them were outside training and fighting some droids.

"Hey, have you guys seen where Rudy went?" Chris looked around for the black porcupine boy. "Oh yeah, where is he?" Mika also began to look around to see any sight of him. 

"He's at the meeting room. General Rama must be giving a mission to him." Rizka said with a slight shrug and looked over at the young agents. "A mission..? But why, didn't the General said that we weren't going to carry any missions for like.. a few weeks?" Jet asked her as he leaned on the wall behind him.