THE NOTE

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"DO THAT AGAIN AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BATTLE YOU MYSELF..."

Zass gulped as he continued reading. "That sounds like a threat.." Mika said. "Shut up Mika!" Zass shouted at her and left them. The 3 agents that was left looked at Mika who was avoiding eye-contact.

Alicia let out a sigh and looked at the mess on the warehouse, she putted Mika down on the ground. "Wait here Mika, While Me and Rudy, Iman will help the other agents." Alicia said and signaled the other 2 agents to help her.

.

.

.

.

.

[LOCATION: M.A.T.A]

Agent Geetha came out of the medical room and sighed. "Agent Geetha, how are they?" Iman asked her. "They're alright, they just need some rest" Agent Geetha smiled at Iman. "How was their injuries? Were they that bad..?" Alicia looked at the woman who tilted her head in confusion.

"Injuries? I don't see any injuries on their body, neither a small scar at all" the woman replied to Alicia's question. "No.. Injuries??" Alicia and Iman looked at each other and back at the woman.

"Yea, why did you ask that? Didn't you, Iman and Rudy the one's who brought them here?" Agent Geetha raised a brow. "I- yes but.." Alicia and Iman couldn't come up with any words. 

"Oh dear, look at the time. It's almost midnight, both of you should go to sleep you got class tommorow right?" she said as she checked her tablet. The 2 female agents almost forgot about they're school tommorow. 

"Oh right! Good night Agent Geetha!!" Iman waved her hand good-bye as she rushed out. Agent Geetha could only smile at Iman's reaction, she then looked at Alicia who putted her hand on her mouth then yawned.

 "Aren't you going to sleep too Alicia? Or are you sick during the mission?" Agent Geetha looked at her. "Hm? No, Agent Geetha. I'll be going now. Good night." Alicia stretched her arms on the air as she walked away. 

"Alright Good-Night" Agent Geetha told her as Alicia finally disappeared at the sight. 'BEEP BEEP' Agent Geetha's tablet began to alert her to go in the General's meeting room. She turned off the alarm and walked towards the General's meeting room.