Chapter 3: New life

Percy POV

I felt so much pain coursing through my body that I instantly blacked out. I felt almost peaceful, floating in the sweet darkness surrounding me. Suddenly, I heard a voice calling my name.

''Percy! Percy!'' I tried to fight the darkness but failed. I was too weak in my current state. If I was to be attacked I wouldn't even be able to defend myself.

--- time skip ---

I don't know how much time passed, but I still haven't woken up. I'm really bored. I'm just floating in this darkness. There aren't any enemies or familiar places. I realized that I was spinning mid-air. And then the realization hit me. I was in space. I wasn't on Earth anymore. But this is just a dream. I know it because I don't remember waking up.

Man, I'm hungry. I wish I had some blue cookies. Even Aunty Ems' burgers sound delicious now. I just hope I'll wake up soon...

--- another time skip ---

This time I can tell that I actually woke up even before I open my eyes. I slowly open my eyes, trying to get used to the bright light surrounding me. When the light died down I saw a man standing before me. A man with skin the darkest shade of black, eyes with constellations swirling inside them.

The second thing I realized about the man is the fact that he radiated an aura stronger than even Zeus himself. I didn't know who he was, but I knew that it's best not to anger him, so naturally, I asked him:

''I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you?'' He stared at me a few moments in disbelief when he started laughing. And I mean laughing so hard that the whole room shook.

''Wow. I knew that you were sassy, but I just didn't know the extent of your sassiness.'' He said wiping tears from his eyes. Suddenly, he changed his posture and become serious.

''I'm Chaos. Now, come with me and I'll show you something you must see before I tell you anything else.'' I stared at him in disbelief.

''Chaos, as in 'Chaos the Creator'?'' I silently asked him.

''Yes.'' He said and walked out of the room. I just stood there confused. After a few moments, he poked his head back through the doorframe and asked me:

''Are you going to come or not? You know, I don't have the whole day.''

I just shrugged and followed him through the door. As soon as I looked around me while my mouth hung wide open.

Annabeth POV

I was so shocked when I read Percy's letter. It said:

Dear Annabeth,

I really loved you, I still do. I was planning to propose to you. But you ruined it. I get that we slowly drifted apart after the war, but I thought, or at least hoped, that we will be able to fix that. But I guess that you had other things, or other boys, on your mind. If you haven't realized it already, we're done. I'll be leaving camp and most probably never return. You hurt me. I was loyal to you and I would always stay loyal, no matter what because loyalty is my fatal flaw. I even jumped in Tartarus for you because I truly loved you. But I know know that it was all an act for you. You only wanted attention. Well, you got it and I hope you're happy now.

Percy

I was completely sure that he was cheating on me. But now I realized my mistake. I'm sorry for what I've done, but I can't admit I was wrong. Well, with Percy's gone I can take control over the camp and I'll stay with Tyler. He is the son of Aphrodite and totally charming and loyal. He said that he wants us to be together forever! He's so cute. He's much better than Percy. I also have a small surprise for him.

Tyler POV

I walked into Athena's cabin. I decided to break up with Annabeth. She was so boring, constantly blabbering about architecture and other things that I don't understand or just don't care about.

She walked right up to me and kissed me. I almost gagged. I hated the feeling of her dry, chapped lips on my soft ones. She was fat and became ugly.

She pulled back from a hug and looked into my beautiful, warm brown eyes with her dull, grey ones.

''I have to tell you something.'' We said at the same time.

What does she want to tell me? I wondered. Then it all connected in my head. She isn't fat, she's pregnant! I smirked. I knew it was a good idea to break up with her.

''You go first'' she said to me in an excited tone.

''Well, I've come here to tell you that I am breaking up with you. I realized that you just aren't the one.'' I said. I watched as tears welled in her eyes. Her lip started quivering. I knew that she'll start sobbing any second now, so I just turned around and walked out, leaving the sobbing mess, which was Annabeth, behind me.

I felt sorry for her, but again I didn't. Her fatal flaw was hubris, and I didn't want to deal with that. I also just now realized what she'd done to Percy. She told me that they broke up, but according to his reaction, they clearly didn't. I didn't want a cheating and lying girlfriend.