Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Gifts

    This development was totally unexpected to Baitao.

    The reason why she caught up was not only because she saw him walking unsteadily, as if he was about to fall, but also because she could vaguely smell the pheromone overflowing from him when Xie Zheng came out of the mech.

    It's normal for others to overflow some pheromones after strenuous exercise, but Xie Zheng is different.

    He has more precise control over pheromones than anyone else, and if it weren't for the uncontrollable situation, he would never have shown such a flustered appearance in front of others.

    It is conceivable how bad his situation is at this time.

    Whether she has a good impression of Xie Zheng after getting along with her during this time, or he is the hero of the original text, if something really happens, Xie's family will be the first to pursue her.

    No matter what it is, as long as it is a person with a little bit of empathy, it is difficult to pretend that nothing happened.

    So Baitao didn't think much about it, and when Xie Zheng was about to fall, he stepped forward to support him and took him to the infirmary.

    As a result, before she had time to reach out to help, someone grabbed her wrist first, and pushed her to the dressing room unexpectedly.

    Baitao is a little confused now.

    From the moment she pushed the door in, she went backwards step by step, and was finally pushed to a corner by him, with no way to retreat.

    When she reacted halfway, she wanted to push him away, but Xie Zheng just looked weak, and the strength in his hand was astonishing.

    As expected of an S rank, it is about to be strengthened to a double S fierce a, and it still has the strength to carry the tripod at this time, which is really admirable.

    But emotion belongs to emotion.

    She is not a fool. In this situation, she knows what will happen next in this closed and dark space without even thinking about it.

    Especially under the premise that Xie Zheng had already gone straight to her to be the target of the mark.

    "...Well, you said it yourself, you won't mention it if you lose."

    Xie Zheng's breathing was hot, and there was no light around him. In such an environment, people's hearing and perception are infinitely magnified.

    She could even clearly hear his heartbeat beating like a drum through the cloth.

    "I'm not the kind of person who doesn't believe what he says, but you insist on rushing over here."

    His Adam's apple rolled, and the eyes under the long eyelashes vaguely fell on the neck under the white peach and black hair.

    "Baitao, you're not a three-year-old who doesn't understand anything anymore. I can understand your eagerness to win when you teased me like that just now..." "What about you now? You clearly

    sensed my pheromones, so you caught up Isn't it just acquiescing to accept my mark?"

    Indeed, if Baitao is just an alpha, it's okay for her to catch up like this.

    But if she is an alpha who is about to differentiate into an omega, this is very inappropriate.

    However, these are all based on the inherent thinking and common sense of the aborigines. Baitao really doesn't mean that.