Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Punishment

    Lu Xingming and Baitao have been very close recently, although there is no conclusive evidence to prove that they are boyfriend and girlfriend, but after what happened just now, no one believes that they are really in a normal relationship.

    At this time, they were still playing, but the attention of the people around them did not fall on the court as before.

    Lu Xingming felt those dark or straightforward eyes, and the emotions that had not been relieved from the shock before became tense again.

    "Don't be nervous, they don't dare to do anything to you with Baitao around."

    Seeing this, Wang Qi originally wanted to say something to comfort her, but she didn't want Shen Sinian to speak first.

    With a calm expression, the young man took out a handkerchief from somewhere and handed it to Lu Xingming.

    "Wipe it off, your forehead is full of sweat."

    Omega had a hard time resisting alpha's pheromone, almost the moment that alpha was suppressed, Lu Xingming couldn't move.

    This is also why he is so cautious about marking objects, just a little bit of him is like this, it is hard to imagine what he will look like after marking.

    Xia Japan was hot and stuffy, and his body became hot due to the stimulation of pheromones. Not only his forehead and the tip of his nose, but also a thin layer of sweat on his back.

    If Shen Sinian hadn't reminded Lu Xingming that he wouldn't have realized it.

    He blinked his eyes lightly, only then did he come back to notice Shen Sinian sitting beside him.

    Shen Sinian didn't know Lu Xingming, but Lu Xingming had some impressions of Shen Sinian. In the sports school's post, there was a list of some school girls and school beauties selected by various middle schools in Beicheng, with all three genders.

    Among them, he had only seen Shen Sinian, and he and Xie Zheng took turns occupying the top position all year round.

    Unlike Xie Zheng who is stable in the alpha area, although Shen Sinian was an alpha before, because he has a face that is more beautiful than an omega, there are many alpha fans.

    Once Lu Xingming accidentally clicked on that post, and saw all the alphas below licking their faces, and at the same time making some sexual jokes without restraint.

    For example, "It would be a waste of resources to have such a face if it is not

    differentiated into an omega." "What does it matter if it is not differentiated into an o? It's not impossible to mark between aa and aa

    ." "Just looking at this face makes me feel like a stone. I got my chance and I'm going to make him carry my pheromones every day" or something nasty.

    This made Lu Xingming, who had always rejected the alpha group, become more cautious in choosing who to tag after seeing that post.

    Rather than being marked by these scumbags who don't know how to respect omega, he would rather rely on potions, even if it is likely to leave sequelae.

    He looked at the beautiful and pale young man in front of him, at first he was hesitant to refuse, but then he realized that he was now an omega just like himself.

    "Thank you."

    Lu Xingming sniffed, and reached for a handkerchief to wipe the sweat off his face.