Chapter 46

Chapter 46 You deserve it too?

    It was almost nine o'clock when Baitao went back.

    Normally at this time, Bai Heng was still in the study to deal with affairs, but today he seemed to be waiting for her in the living room.

    When she opened the door and came in, she immediately saw the young man sitting on the balcony, frowning and typing on the computer.

    After hearing the noise, Bai Heng paused and stopped the document he was processing.

    "Are you back? I asked the kitchen to make you your favorite potato burdock and braised pork ribs. I didn't eat either. Let's chat while eating."

    Baitao looked at the young man curiously, and said nothing. After the dishes were hot, they sat down at the dining table together.

    She opened her mouth to ask, but the other party was not in a hurry, and put a piece of ribs in her bowl.

    "Try to see if this taste suits your taste. If you don't like it, I'll find a new chef."

    She had to swallow what she wanted to say, and lowered her head to pick up the rib and tasted it.

    "It's not delicious. Brother, you should eat more." "     Just as long as

    you like it." Bai Heng asked casually, looking at the girl who was eating with gusto, without moving his chopsticks.     "By the way, how is Xie Zheng's situation?"     "...I don't know if it's good or bad. His dependence period is more serious than I imagined. Fortunately, the pheromone is very stable, and the differentiation period should not appear. What's wrong?"     To be honest, it was the first time Baitao saw Xie Zheng's attachment and fragile expression, it was completely different from him in the past, he was like a different person.     Even knowing that it was because of the mark, she still couldn't help but sigh.     "No wonder he can't accept his differentiation into an omega, let alone him, if I become like this, I probably can't accept it." She doesn't reject the differentiation into an omega,     she is afraid of losing herself, being drawn by pheromones, and marked objects Go nose to nose.

    This is indeed a terrible thing.

    "...Mmm."

    Bai Heng replied with a deep voice.

    "Then how do you feel about marking this time? Is there any discomfort or rejection reaction? After all, you and him have always been at odds, and your own senses sometimes affect the pleasure of marking." "Ahem?! Brother

    , You, why are you so polite to ask this?"

    Baitao didn't know whether she was choked by the food or she was ashamed, her face turned red all of a sudden, as if it was covered with clouds.

    "You just need to tell me whether you like it or not."

    She paused, looking at the young man's serious face, her eyelashes moved slightly.

    "...I like it."

    Otherwise, she wouldn't have lost control on the night of the birthday party and marked him so many times.

    When Baitao thought of the absurd behavior at that time, the blush on her face spread down to the base of her neck.

    "However, this is normal. I'm an alpha, so I will definitely respond to omega pheromones." "

    If it's you, it might not be normal.

    " After Baitao responded, he handed over the two appraisal forms.