the Musim Chapter (2)

Hay it is part two. Yay Hope you like it and yada yada yada

------------------------------------------

it was Thursday the day of the trip he kept telling himself that it was only one day just one day but what he didn't know was that they were staying till Monday. "Monday" Peter Wisper yelled to Ned." Yah" Ned answered. "And you didn't tell me." peter whispered. I thought you knew. Ned answer. Peter didn't get any clothes He couldn't stay till Monday.      

Peter's thoughts were cut off by a woman who he recognized as lora one of the newer interns but they usually had launch together so she will recognize him as if she sensed his thoughts, she scanned the class till her eyes landed on him she smirked with a knowing look on her face. 'oh i am screwed.' peter thought.   

"helloo midtown!" lora spoke up." My name is lora and I will be your turgid for this trip. i will be calling your names when you hear your name come up and Take your pass okay." everyone nodded. she started calling out names. She didn't call his name though and Mr. john who was keeping track of the names and who didn't believe him about the internship smirked and said" umm excuse me, but you didn't call one of my students Peter Parker."" Oh, Peter already has a pass don't you peter." she spoke." y-yah" peter stammered back.    

lora stepped through the scanner and Friday spoke up "Mrs. lora James clearance level 4 turgid." everyone jumped when Friday spoke except peter and lora flash ran in first and Friday spoke again said his name then clearance level1 visitor mid-town. Mary spoke up "what are the different clearance levels?" "well," lora started "there are 10 levels whit is for visitors blue for press green for lower-level interns yellow for higher level interns orang fore residents purple for family members of residents red for the avengers and gold for the CEO,Mr.stark and a few others."

peter looked at Ned and found him gapping."WOW" Ned whispered loudly. When everyone was in it was Peter's turn he walked in when Friday announced "Welcome back miniboss  boss says that Morgan is very excited to see you and she will see you soon hopefully." "thanks, fri tell Da-uh -Ton-I mean Mr. Stark that I will be waiting for her." peter said stumbling on his words as his face turned a glorious shad of red. He looked up to see Lora snickering everyone at SI knew that Peter called Tony dad. So, she understood his mess of words. Ned who also knew Just pated Peter on the back.   

After she composed herself, Lora got everyone's attention so first we will be going to the museums. At her words everyone excitedly murmur. Ned started to fanboy "omg omg Peter, I can't believe you actually work here it is so unbelievable." "What is unbelievable is that you actually believe Pinus you to MJ, I thought you were smarter than that." Ned was about to say something back, but MJ told him to drop it he isn't worth it.   

When they got there Lora chimed in haply "You have about an hour till, we have to leave to go to lunch so I will call you ten minutes earlier okay." everyone heeded to the avengers section. "Hay peter are you coming?" MJ asked. "No, I want to look at the reactor I will meet you later okay. She smirked while saying." "okay we will be at the spiderman exhibit." Ned's eyes widened oh my god yes. Peter and his girlfriend laughed at their friend. then when they left, he went to see the reactor peter heard someone come in. then he heard flash say "I don't know how you did it but I know for a fact that you don't work here and I am going to humiliate you Infront of everyone" "how many times do I have to tell you that I work hear and doesn't Friday informing me about morgan prove that." peter snaped.

 "How dear you talk like that to me I will teach you to Wach your mouth you filthy little brat." flash sneered. peter was about to go see what his friends were doing and just ignore flash. when Flash punished him in the face breaking his nose then punished him again giving him a black eye as peter fell agents the wall flash held him and smacked his head agents it then as peter sunk lower to the flore he kicked him hard in the ribs and left. As peter heard lora call the and tell then they had 15 more minutes before we had to leave. peter rushed as fast as he could to go to the bathroom and wash his face, he looked at the black eye it was bad it didn't hurt him but it looked bad, and he relocate his nose Wich earned him a lot of blood his rib was probably just fractured his super healing would tack care of it he rushed back just in time lora was rounding up his class.          

"Hay pet-oh my god what happened to your face!!" MJ asked in horror which was greeted with half of the class to look at peter including Lora Who shoved her way through the grope of students "oh my god peter what happened are you okay do you want me to call Mr. Stark Frid-" peter cut her off "NO i am fine no need I was in the bathroom and.... umm ...... the door opened out of nowhere and hit me." lora looked at MJ with a look that tooled her that she didn't believe him but would not press and MJ returned the look Wich made him grateful and worried what if lora toled his dad behind his back then tony would come and asked him what happened and then he would  tell the avengers and the overprotective family they where they would end flashes life even if he hated the bully he  wouldn't wish that on anyone even flash