uncle James chapter [8]

I'm so sorry. I know it's been forever since the last update, but I'm here now so happy new year everybody.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"aww" Peter and Harley both hard and pulled away. Peter blushed because of all the people staring at them.

"Oh, and Pete, I think you have a call to make" Harley said chuckling at peters reaction. peter nodded and took out his phone and scrolled down in his contacts till he found 'Uncle Bucket ❤' It rang once, twice.............." Hi peter its Steve. umm bucky can't talk right now" peter sighed. "can't or won't" peter asked "peter jus" Steve started but was cut off by peter. "No, it's fine I-I get it." Steve sighed. " Bucky can you just talk to him and stop pouting. "Peter heard a muffled voice say. "I don't care Steve; he doesn't like me anymore." "Look I got to go I'l-I'll see you later. "Peter was expecting that but it still hurt " let me guess he didn't want to talk " copper asked already knowing the answer from peter's expression "yup." peter said popping the 'P'

The rest of the day was peaceful no flash no brother or cousins no nothing just a normal tour to the HR label and 2-hour presentation on what it's like to work at SI and blah blah blah. Well, it was peaceful until.......

" Okay it's time for dinner. Peter Umm Mr. Barns is waiting for you at the elevator to take you up to the penthouse" Leasa said looking at her tablet then up at peter and grinning Evilly at him. "Oh, shot why me" peter groaned. Everyone stared at him like he had two heads.

when Peter arrived at the elevator, he was met with Bucky staring blankly at the wall looking emotionless or as Harley called it ' winter solder-mood'

'no no no no ' peter thought

"Uncle Bucky " Peter called softly Bucky looked at him still emotionless. "I-I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just-I don't know what I was thinking when I said you weren't my favorite cues you are so is Uncle Clint. I know it's been hard for you to fit into the family, I thought it would be pushing it if I said you where my favorite and after we fought in Germany - I still think your metal arm is cool "peter noticed that he was rambling. "Any way......Uncle James I'm sorry." Peter finished. they were quite for a moment then bucky smiled at Peter. And opened his arms for a hug which peter was glad to give him. "Thanks Pete you're my favorite nephew too Kiddo...........but never call me James again." peter mumbled.

peter and bucky went up to the penthouse tony and clint were setting the table when the elevator door opened "there you are kid" tony said when he noticed them. "Hi dad sorry we took so long " peter said hugging his dad the moment they separated from the hug a bucket of sparkly pink slime was dumped on peters head there was a second of silence then clint started laughing so hard that he fell to the floor. "Uncle bucky " peter called Bucky hummed in acknowledgement. "Remember I said that I have two favorite Uncles........ yah I changed my mind " peter said calmly. bucky smirked. "Yah? how so" peter tried to say something but his face he moved it and said "yah I only have one and it ain't bird brain over there" Clint instantly stopped laughing " tack. that. Back" clint stared daggers at peter "Eh I'll think about it" peter said shrugging "why you little shi-" clint was cut off by a brown-haired bluer running to the fries "-shining angel "clint continued through gritted teeth. Peter calmly stared back at him. "Daddy stop being mean to Petey." Nate said as he walked into the room. Clint just ignored her.

"Uncle clint stop staring at my brother "-Harley.

"Clint stay away from my ребенок-паук ( baby spider) or I'll make your death Slowe and panful."-Nat.

"Clint leave the poor kid alone."-Steve.

"Okay I get it I get it everyone loves the kid "Clint said rolling his eyes peter smirked and said "well, of course they do. have you seen me." everyone started laughing. They all had a great dinner until peter had to go to his room with his class.

"Night everyone " peter called as he called for the elevator there were multiple Calles of 'night' and' see you kid' before he enters the elevator.

--------------------------------------------------------------

n/a: I'm so sorry that this update took so long it's been a really busy time for me so i hope you guys understand and I really appreciate all the support I mean 1.1K reads like omg you guys are amazing. I love you cuties and happy new year.

words: 803