The Lab, Chapter (6)

Hay guys sorry for not posting I had school and finals and all that amazing stuff I had so much fun.

note the sarcasm. Soo yah sorry and back to the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's POV:

" Okay everyone it's time to go" Lora said clapping her hands. Everyone started packing up and going to stand at the entrance of the cafeteria.

Me, Ned and MJ got up and went to stand at the back of the group. When I got a text

---------------------------------------------

Avengers group chat

Tin can: Hay u guys ready

Bird brain: oh yeah baby this is going to be fun.

Mini Stark: ready for what??????

Capesical: don't you guys think it's a bit...... Mean.

Mini Stark: what is??!! Answer me!!!!!

Scary rushing lady: no Steve it's not. And yes, I am ready.

Metal arm dude: ready

Brucie bare: ready

Ravine: ready

Mini stark: Daddddddd what is going on?????!!!!!!!

Tin can is offline.

Bird brain is offline.

Scary Rushan lady is offline.

Capesical is offline.

Ravine is offline.

Metal Arm Dude is offline.

Brucie bare is offline.

Mini Stark: oh, come on!!!!!! 😭😭😭

Mini stark is offline.

--------------------------------------

peter put his phone in his pocket as they started walking towards the elevator. everyone was talking and asking Lora some questions Peter stopped listening trying to figure out what his family was up to

The elevator doors opened to pour chaos there where interns running around everywhere. The class started to get out of the elevator and one of the interns spotted Peter and started laughing some people stopped to ask him what he was laughing about.

He stopped laughing and got every one's attention "Hay guys look who is here "peter wanted the ground to open and sallow him "Hay Joiner what's up, everyone Mini boss has a field trip to here." The intern Josh, one of Peter's friends said. Everyone started laughing.

Peter mumbled something and Maya also one of peters friends noticed "What was that boss" Maya said, and everyone stopped laughing" I said I hate you guys" Peter said. And all the interns gasped "I will tell your dad you said that " Leo one of peters friends that sits with him at lunch piped up. "You wouldn't " peter said crossing his arms. "Oh yes I would" Leo said copping Peters movements and they staired each other down. Everyone was looking between them as if watching a tennis match.

"You know I can fire you for talking back to me right Valdez" (A/N: for all you PJO and HOO fans. BTW #teamLeo) Peter said smirking Leo pealed "You wouldn't "Leo said. "What was that Valdez" peter said smirking more. "Sorry boss" Leo mumbled. "Apology accepted" peter said. His class where staring mouth open in awe.

"Hello sorry I am late one of peter's robots decided to attack Copper and me, Tony and Harley had to blast it" The one and only Bruce banner came in and spoke up. Peter gasped loudly "You Monsters, you killed my baby!!!" peter said accusingly. "Don't look at me Harly's the one that shot it "Bruce said putting his hands up in defiance. "Betrayed by my own brother" Peter mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear and start laughing (A/N: They do That a lot don't you think)

They were interrupted by F.R.I.D.A.Y "Mini Boss potato is calling, and he wanted me to inform you if you don't answer he will shoot you with the potato gun "Peter sighed "Okay accept Fri it's not like I have a choice "peter said.

"Hay Pete how's the trip going "Harley said when his hologram popped up. "What do you want "peter said crossing his arms. "Ouch, okay I deserved that, okay so me and the fam where talking, and we need you to rank us from favorite to least favorite "Harley said knowing his brother was mad at him for 'killing his baby' "ugh fine "peter said rolling his eyes. All his family came into view sitting next to Harley. "Okay ummm ......... Da-to.... UGH!!! I mean Mr. Stark then- "peter started but was cut off by his dad jumping up and shouting "Yes, I told all you Saucers!!!!!" peter cleared his throat.

"Then Harley, that doesn't mean I am not mad at you" peter said pointedly looking at his bother. "I guess that's fair, I am really really sorry though I'll help y'a rebuild it later kay" Harley said apologizing to his brother because they promised not to keep each other mad at them for more then a day and Harley wasn't planning on braking that promise not now, not ever. "Okay, and umm...... I am sorry for being rude....... Soooo Labe day?" peter said forgiving Harley. "of course, Pete" Harley smiled happy his brother forgave him.

All the avengers were surprised by the interaction between the two, they rarely saw this side of Harley. Everyone was cooing at them. Peter blushed when he remembered that they had an audience and Harley chuckled. "Okay then Mo-Ms. Potts and Morgan" Peter said smiling. Peper smiled back and morgan grinned "I love you Petey "Morgan said Happily. "I love you too Mo" peter said smiling even wider. "Aww" everyone said in unison and Peter blushed.

"Then." Peter said. "that's my meme brother!!" Shuri said standing up. Lila smiled and Naet cheered. "Hay why am I last "Copper asked offended. "Because you're annoying and you're the reason my brother had to kill my baby" peter deadpanned "Fine" Copper said. "Okay no more interrupting got it" peter said, and everyone nodded.

"Okay umm........ Мама-паук (Mama spider) then Wanda, uncle Clint, Uncle Bucky, Cassi, Uncle Steve, uncle Bruce, Uncle Thor, Loki, Uncle Rhody, Uncle T-Chala Uncle Scott, Grandpa Furry and Uncle Sam "peter finished, and everyone started laughing. "Wow, Sam......... what did you do to the kid............. to make him hate you more.......... then eyepatch" Tony said in between laughter. "Yah what did I ever do to you little brat." Sam said offended. "Do you really want me to answer that question" everyone laughed again. "Hay waits that means I' his favorite Uncle!" clint said happily. "Yup" peter said popping the P.

"Uhm as much fun it is knowing I am not your favorite uncle we have 30 minutes left" Bruce said clearing his throat. "Okay we hav- "peter started but was cut off. "WAIT!! Pete, can you tell me what to make for dinner today??" Bucky asked. "Umm who is cooking?" peter asked. "Me" bucky said. "Okay .......... How about your famous lasagna roll ups." Peter said helpfully. "YES, thank you squirt that's why you are my favorite nephew" Bucky said running out of view. "HAY!!!" Harley Shuri, Lila, Naet and Copper and Morgan all shout at Bucky. "Okay Pete has to go so say bye" Nat said "bye!!" everyone spouted. "Thanks, Мама-паук" (Mama spider) peter said smiling at Nat. "Нет проблем с маленьким пауком Пока" (no problem baby spider bye). Nat said with a soft smile.

at that the hologram call ended and peter turned around to see hiss class mates all staring mouths opened at him. He chuckled awkwardly. "Okay we have time for a few questions so if you have a question raise your hand" Bruce said and almost instantly hands shot up.

Most of the questions were about the big guy and others were the usual 'favorite color' and 'Favorite Avenger' which to peters surprise was him. No spider-man but it's the same thing "okay that's all for today now run along and go to lunch" Bruce said bringing peter out of his thoughts. "Oh, and Peter will be having dinner with us today is that okay" Bruce asked Lora who nodded. Everyone ran out of the lab ready to have lunch.

Agan so sorry for being late but yell know school is annoying ☹☹

Words: 1311

Bye 😊