The Librarian

She looked at the clock. It was already after 8 o'clock. She saw him walking through the large room, extinguishing the small lamps on the tables, going through the shelves, putting various books back in their proper places. He had not yet locked the front door, although the last visitors to the library had already left. Slowly, she walked toward the door, opening it with such vigor that the little bell that hung above it rang loudly.

"We're closed!" his voice from the opposite direction.

She took a deep breath, thinking of all the days she had been here, because of him, because of Pedro, the librarian, because of the way the brown hair fell tangled in his forehead, because of those deep, chocolate brown eyes, the way he looked at her when she pushed those outrageously disreputable novels across the counter. Like he knew for a fact she was thinking about him, every damn night, about him, his lips, his fingers, his smell, his laugh. He turned the corner, coming toward her, his unmistakable gait, his slim legs in jeans, the narrow hips, the tight shirt, the trained arms....

"I'm sorry, we were..."

She stood in one of the aisles, looking at him, slowly the long trench coat slipped off her shoulders, revealing the red linen. All her courage it had taken, all her self-assurance she had mustered. He didn't finish the sentence, stopped, looked at her, too long. A sense of dread crept into her mind, she looked at him, lowered her gaze, searched for the coat, bent down for it, frantically grabbed the fabric. Then looked at the broad, tattooed hand reaching for her wrist, stopping her action. Slowly, he pulled her upward until she stood upright. Brown eyes gleaming black in the semi-darkness, he opened his mouth, licking over his lips before pulling her tightly against him until she was close enough to feel his presence and that unseemly sense of his arousal pressing against her pubic.

"We're closed," he sounded low, rumbling, like a lurking animal.

"I want..." she stammered, biting her lower lip.

"Huh?", he raised his eyebrows, his lips so close she got an inkling of what they tasted like.

"I want you!" she said, succumbing to his unspoken dominance.

"You want me? Are you sure?"He had her in this embrace, looking into her, letting her feel that he was the one in control of the situation.

"Like in those novels you read, those naughty little stories?" his free hand came up and gripped her chin, forcing her to keep looking at him. The pressure of his fingers made her open her mouth. Firmly he pressed his lips to her, growling hungrily before sliding his tongue into her mouth. Her sigh lost in her throat, she felt her legs giving way, her body responding to him, him igniting her lust in a way she hadn't expected. He pushed her against the shelf, his body tight against hers, his hand moving from her chin to her neck.

"Tell me how much you want me, I want to hear it!" he sucked on her lower lip, slipping a hand to her crotch, touching the damp lace lingerie.

"I want you, I need you, please...," her half-choked voice as he pushed the panties halfway down, his warm fingers sliding over her mons veneris and opening the delicate flower, sliding gently between her lips. He sucked in the air, sliding two fingers slowly inside her.

"Say it again!"

"I want you, Pedro, please, please!"

His mouth twisted into a satisfied grin. Slowly he moved his fingers inside her, circling, seeking that spot that promised a thousand feelings like a little hidden secret.

"Sweet temptation!" he came close to her ear, fingers still inside her. Her body stretched toward him and the pleasure he was giving her. God, she had expected anything, but not this reaction, not him rubbing his stiff cock so hotly against her thigh, using her, seducing her, dominating her. She slid her hand down to his crotch, looked at him, saw him close his eyes for a brief moment, put his head back on his neck and groaned, enjoying her touch, forgetting about letting his fingers slide back inside her. Slowly she slid down, he let her, watching her open his pants, freeing his manhood, looking at him lasciviously. He nodded, looking at her with a satisfied smile. Her lips touched the wet glans that pressed plumply into her mouth. Salty, she tasted it on her tongue, felt it slide deep into her throat, where it lingered for a moment before slowly withdrawing from her and sliding into her mouth again.

"God!" was all he said, his gaze fixed on her.

Greedily she sucked on him, losing all the insecurity, with every movement, satisfied that she was achieving exactly what she wanted. Him. Her tongue traced wild circles as he leaned against the shelf, acknowledging her every move with a sigh, surrendering to her and her hot play. Smacking her lips, she sucked on his bulging shaft, reaching up to touch his flat belly, clawing into the soft skin, hearing him above her, his pure lust, the way he tried to keep his temper while losing himself more and more in her touches.

"Stop!" he reached into her hair, stopping her, "I can't let it end like this, come here!"

Decisively, he pulled her against him, pushing her against the table, his stiff member erect, pressed against her pubic like a promise. He turned her, pushed her upper body onto the tabletop, leaned over her, came close to her face, which lay sideways on the cool wood. His voice was excited, full of raw passion, with all the fire that seemed to burn within him.

"Is that what we both want?" He didn't wait for her answer, stroking her wet cleft with gentle fingers before pushing into her, hitting her deepest point, groaning loudly, then pulling out. Again he came close to her ear,

"Tell me if we both want this, huh?"

Hard he thrust into her, paused a moment"Yes," her gasp half smothered, all that lust that made her so weak, so helpless, like putty in his hands. Whenever he withdrew from her and her moans became soulless whimpers, he sounded satisfied. Firmly he gripped her ass, holding her pressed against him, making circular movements inside her before thrusting again, doing it again and again, leaving her suspended in that feeling of power over her desire. Warmly, his body settled over her, rubbing against her back, his teeth gently digging into her shoulder as he continued to take her, pushing into her, increasing the pace before he paused, gasping for breath.

"Every one of these books, every single chapter, I'm going to experience with you..." he pulled her upward, spinning her with a flourish, jerking her back onto the table, gripping her face. "Every one!"

She wrapped her legs around him, trapping him, forcing him to push back into her. He grinned devilishly, driving himself into her.

"Every one!" she moaned, her fingers grabbing his hair.

They kissed each other greedily, his cock still buried firmly inside her, half-circling, thrusting, deeper, harder, pressed all the way into her tightness, the wet sound of her pleasure between them. He looked down at himself, between her legs, biting his lower lip.

"Uhhh," an excited sound from voluminous lips.

His hand reached for her neck, wrapped gently around it, urging her onto her back, where she squirmed with a half-choked moan, feeling him move closer to the target of her lust with every movement. Her fingers sought hold on the cool wood, she forgot all her doubts, sinking into lust and arousal, looking at him before closing her eyes and drowning completely in the sensation that turned her body into a sea of flames. Her heart pounded wildly, she cried out, hearing him as if through absorbent cotton... "Chapter 1...", his moans half stifled, his cock pumping inside her until she felt him cum and pour hotly inside her....