-Clans-

_Clans_

WindClan- WindClan makes vines just from The ground, with a big secret and has an extra Claw too.
Leader: ForestStar-A darkfaded furred tom who has white paws and tailtip, with bright green eyes.
Deputy: PrownClaw-A grey furred molly with blue eyes.
Medecine cats: HollowBark-A white tom with darker spotted markings, dark green eyes. SnarlPaw-A brown furred tabby molly with lighter stripes and brown eyes.

Warriors: GrowlingClaws-a Black tom with green eyes.
FrostStorm-A white molly with blue-ish spots and blue eyes.
CrystalLight-A grey tom with blue Crystal-ish eyes.
VineCrawl-An orange tom with darker spots and amber eyes.
CoalFur-A Black tom with yellow eyes.
ShadowPelt-A Black and grey tom with green eyes.
AmberTail-An amberfurred molly with yellow eyes. Former rouge.
PhoenixFur-An amber tom with amber eyes. Former rouge.

Apprentices: GoldPaw-a Golden furred molly who has amber eyes.
GreyPaw-a grey molly with green eyes and darker stripes. Former rouge.
IvyPaw-A grey furred tom with white spots and amber eyes. Former rouge.
FirePaw-An orange molly who has darker stripes with amber eyes. Former rouge.
IcePaw-A white/blue ish tom with yellow eyes.
WhitePaw-A white tom with blue eyes. Former RiverClan warrior, yes warrior.

Queens & kits:
GoldenFlower-A grey molly with green eyes and Black spots. Mother to: IvyPaw, FirePaw and SpeckleKit. SpeckleKit-an orange kit with Black spots. Expecting 2.
PoppyCloud-A white molly with blue eyes. Mother to: FrostStorm, BranchKit and IceKit. BranchKit-A brown tabby tom who has blue eyes. IceKit-A white molly with green eyes.

Elders:
StormingFur-A Black molly with grey stripes and green eyes. Mother to: GrowlingClaws.
IceDapple-A white tom who has green eyes. Father to: PoppyCloud.

ShadowClan-A dark clan who only beilives in the dark forest with a shadow like wind power. They have shadowfur.

Leader: DarkStar-A Black tabby tom who has bright green eyes that light in the dark.
Deputy: ShadowClaw-A darkbrown furred molly who has blue eyes.
Medecine cat: StormFur-A grey furred molly with dark green eyes.

Warriors: ¡Will fill later in The story¡
ShadeStorm-A dark brown tabby whom has darker Black stripes with yellow eyes and shadowing paws and tail.
Apprentice: ShadowingPaw- a Black tabby with white on their paws, tail, muzzle and ears, whom has green eyes.

DarkClaw-A young tom with a golden white fur and dark shades and Yellow eyes.
Apprentice: BouncePaw-A black tabby molly with yellow eyes and darker stripes.

ShadowFern-An expirienced tom with white fur and brown splotches, Looking alot like DarkClaw with yellow eyes.
FerretShade-A dark brown tabby molly with brown eyes.
MistyFade- A whiteFurred tom with brown eyes and brown shades.

Queen(s):
MorningSky-A nice black tabby molly with brown eyes. M8: ShadowFern. Children: BouncePaw, 4 expecting and MistyFade.

RiverClan-RiverClan has the ability to breath under water and Can Get water to fly in The air and drown a cat.
Leader: ShiningStar- A blue-white ish furred molly with blue eyes.
Deputy: ShiningFeathers-A white tabby tom with green eyes.
Medecine cats: GreyPelt-A grey elder molly with green eyes. MistPaw-A white molly with yellow eyes.

Warriors:
ShadedStorm-A gray furred tom with yellow eyes.
StreamFern- A white molly with blue eyes. M8: ShadedStorm.
FlameCloud-An orange tabby with yellow eyes. Former Loner.

SkyClan-SkyClan has the ability to fly with wings the same color as their fur.

Leader: DawnStar-A white molly with amber eyes and bright white wings to match.
Deputy: DappleFlight-A grey molly with darker stripes and green eyes.
Medecine cat: SkyMoon-An orange tabby tom with amber eyes. Father to DawnStar.

Warriors: will fill later on in The story.
HazelSky-A hazelcolored tom with amber eyes and white on tailtip, ears, muzzle and paws.
JuniperSky-A Flame-colored tabby whom has yellow eyes.
Apprentice: CloudedPaw-A white molly who has blue eyes.

BlossomFlight-A white tom whom has green eyes.
MossWing-A dark gray-furred molly with green eyes. DappleFlight's sister.
CloudTail-A young tom with fluffy fur like clouds.
WingStripe-An expirienced molly with white stripes on her fluffy ginger fur.

Queen(s):
StormShade-A gray tabby with yellow eyes. M8: HazelSky. Expecting 4 kits. Children: CloudedPaw and SparrowKit.
SparrowKit-A hazel tabby tom with one yellow and one green eye.

Outsiders:
Crystal-A white and blue-ish furred molly with yellow eyes.
Coaly-A black and white molly with yellow eyes.
Smoke-A gray tom with green eyes and darker splotches on his fur.
Snow-A white-blue ish furred molly with yellow eyes.
Forest-A grey tom with white tips and green eyes.

!I dont have ThunderClan for a reson! There are none of them left, considering they died in a war with SkyClan.