#Chapter 7#

Chapter 7

SnowPaw looked at The brown tabby while she followed The evil cat.

StarClan help me! She thought and looked up at The colorfull sky.

She looked past DawnStar whom was thinking. It looked like she was thinking out a plan to attack another clan and SnowPaw's ears went down.

She yawned and stretched herself before PrownClaw threw her in The thorn-filled den.

She stared at him, and gransked The fearless tom.

She huffed and fell asleep.

Suddenly, she woke up and looked at The 3 cats whom had just tumbled in The clearing, StarClan knows Why.

SnowPaw looked at all The strong cats whom had shadowed fur. «You see! There is The rouge They caught!» an apprentice Black tabby Said exitingly.

«ShadowingPaw, i see this is true, your an expirienced apprentice.» a cat who was dark brown stood now beside The apprentice.

«What do you want, Shadowfreaks?» FrostStorm snarled and stood face to face with The shadowclan deputy When he was done talking.

«Oh, We just wanted to have this little freak behind your deputy.» he snarled back and backed off and in a matter of heartbeats There were many cats surrounding The clearing and ready for a fight.

The apprentice puffed up and flashed their tail to and fro. «Whenever your ready.» They Said -ready to strike- to The deputy of ShadowClan.

«Were more than ready to fight for my pet.» DawnStar snarled whom had already had a plan to attack The shadowclan warriors.

DawnStar nodded and made a signal to her deputy and instantly she was pulled in her leash. PrownClaw threw her to The back of The clearing and DawnStar waited for him, all The WindClan cats were now in a Line behind her and PrownClaw.

The two leaders let out a war screech before all The cats tumbled to eachother and SnowPaw sat still and looked at The bloody fight. She almost couldn't watch as all The fur and blood fled everywhere.

ShadowingPaw was just done with a much smaller and less experienced apprentice and turned around.

For a moment They stared at SnowPaw and she felt her fur raise from her body as The cat stared.

It felt like moons and SnowPaw was just staring.

Suddenly They jumped on her and grabbed The vine-leash that was stuck to her neck.

When she was brought on his back and he got help from another cat to SHUT SnowPaw she couldn't resist screaming.

The cats hushed her multiple times and When she looked back at the fight she saw The cat she never could've gotten wrong of stare at her.

It was PrownClaw

PrownClaw's tail flashed on The ground to and fro as he was furius but SnowPaw couldn't Get wrong of his eyes.

The evil cat's eyes that she looked at where filled with revenge.

SnowPaw saw him Walk back into the bloody fight before she couldn't see more, she was out of the camp.

«Crystal!» a cat yowled crying happy tears and ran into the place she was in. Wait, Crystal? They know me? SnowPaw thought and When her eyes could see better, she didnt beilive What she saw.

It was Forest...

«Forest?! But-« more couldn't she say since The cat interrupted her. «Do you want me to explain everything?» Forest's tail flashed and after a little he layed beside The cat whom had been with him all her life before...

«It started with The day i woke up and wanted to Get us food.» he started off and SnowPaw listened close.

«The mouse ran into The Forest and i followed, When i crashed into another cat.» he Said and packed his muzzle into her fur and she purred. Being with her family was all she wanted, atleast after all that happend.

«They told me about clanlife and offered me a place to stay, i was too young to know What it would've cost me, my family, you.» he finished off and nuzzled with SnowPaw.

She wanted to be with him and do this much more, and fell asleep with her brother closer than ever after that.

Hey everyone, tysm for support and everything! I love yall and hope you have an amazing life infront of you! 708 words!