~Chapter 5~

A/N

Yk When TigerStar(Claw) gets exiled? Well i did this drawing in opposite ways! I made FireStar(Heart) Get exiled and The other way around! This was so fun to make and you guys now see my First drawing of wc without copying another amazing person's work! I hope you like it!

.Chapter 5.

SnowPaw would look at PrownClaw and snarled as she felt The thorns Claw into her pelt. PrownClaw would smirk looking at her whom yowled in pain.

She looked at him in fear.

«Its time you know The roles in our clan.» a cat Said after a while of thorns clawing into her like cats who bit her.

It was DawnStar.

Cant my life end here and now? ... I miss my siblings. SnowPaw thought looking at DawnStar and nodded.

«The lowest rank is ferals, ferals must obey everyone espesially me and their master. Ferals must also learn our ways and They have to call everyone masters but their highest master is their master who will learn them up. They also Get an app name and becomes warriors after being 18 moons. Ferals Are rouges, cats from other clans or a non-cat who has to obey us. You Are a feral so do What everyone exept ferals tells you to.» DawnStar said and sat down, PrownClaw had a smirk on his face.

«Im your master.» he Said proudly as if SnowPaw didnt know.

I know, you mousebrain. She thought and looked at DawnStar who was about to speak.

«Yes you are, my dear next in charge.» DawnStar purred and looked at PrownClaw.

«Anyways, lets move on. The next role is ClanBlood-cats. Clanblood cats are cats born in this clan, they are normal apprentices and kits. They are just normal apprentices and kits but Get better roles When aging, When an apprentice becomes 12 moons They have to be a warrior next meeting, it starts as soon as possible.» she Said and looked at The apprentices who didnt have vines around their neck or wings.

A Brown cat looked at SnowPaw who looked like They didnt like her. Instantly They looked up at another cat whispering somethig and The cat looked at her with ears down while shaking their head and saying something.

«Feral?!» DawnStar snarled and instantly SnowPaw looked at The molly. «yes? Master.» SnowPaw Said having to stop herself not to say DawnStar instead of master and looked up.

«Lets continue on.» she ordered and flashed with her tail. «Yes master.» SnowPaw dipped her head fastly to show respect.

«So, as i was about to say, The next role is for queens, its called caring for kits becouse why not?» she Said and laughed evily.

«Anyways let continue. They Are queens who has a kit/kits and Are taking care of them, has a kit/kits and are preg, or is preg with kits.» DawnStar finished of.

«Well The next role is warriors and they Get an apprentice/apprentices or a feral/ferals. They Are 3rd on The most trusted and some Are feral-warriors, They Are like ferals but They dont have a master and do warrior and The feral-warriors Are not as trusted, They Are still ferals. But if They do alot to show their loyalty, they become a warrior who still dosen't have all the same trust as normal warriors.» DawnStar Said and looked proudly at her warriors.

«The next role is important, this role has all the medecine cats and the deputy. They have alot of trust and Can do anything if they Ask me First.» DawnStar Said and looked at PrownClaw and the cat whom had looked at SnowPaw in discust and the bigger cat who had to be the medecine cats.

«Also in important There is my closest friend/s and stuff you know. They Are higher than the normal warriors and Are more trusted.» DawnStar Said and looked at some cats.

«The last one is head-master who is me. Everyone must obey them, if they d¡e their dear deputy will take over and Get their nine lives from the dark Forest.» DawnStar Said and looked at the proud deputy whom had puffed his fur.

Guys tysm! My followers grew almost too fast today omg tytyty! Mmm at The time Im writing this 16th of april, i just lost 4 for some reson... i have 76 followers tho! Its still amazing!