'Chapter 4'

*Chapter 4*

«Crystal! Come on!» CrystalLight had held her and Crystal saw many cats around with The same scent.

«You wont Get rid of me that easely!» DawnStar would snarl at CrystalLight whom took her to WindClan.

She got brought to a cave. «Listen here, what that is about to happen is not my fault, save The world before-« CrystalLight whispered to her and suddenly a cat came in with two cats behind.

«So this is that rouge you tried to Get, that We tried to Get, right?» a cat who Crystal didnt see The color of came in. «ForestStar, this was worth it, i promise.» CrystalLight Said and right after ForestStar did a signal with her tail then the two cats brought Crystal outside, she felt a paw fly over her head and everything went Black.

When she woke up she had something on her neck, it was a vine. Its WindClan's power! She ghasped and blinked before seeing where she now was.

She was brought to WindClan camp, it looked different than SkyClan's camp, alot. WindClan had vines hanging from The ROOF, it had a big Hole In The middle and from there it was sunlight. The whole camp was covered in vines and the dens were made off it too. So many vines! Crystal thought and heard a sound infront of her.

It was ForestStar!

«May all cats who Can cut a vine gather around for a clan meeting.» ForestStar yelled out to the clan.

«We've got a New guest here, its a rouge. Sadly, she already got wings on her from our rivals STEALING her and bringing her to the waterfalls. So We will have to do 1 thing everyone here, exept her knows about.» He had a smirk on his face and pulled Crystal closer to The Edge of The tall stone and him with his tail.

«Anyways you all know of rouges becoming apprentices How We say it here.» he looked at Crystal and then to some cats in The back with vines simular to hers.

No! I wont be happy anywhere! Clanlife is Worse than having no food! Crystal thought to herself and waited for ForestStar to speak.

«Yesterday We caught yet another rouge lurking on our territory and We have yet to give it a home.» The big tom Said out to The clearing making Crystal Get into a furball, filled with fear for What is gonna happen next.

«It's New name is...» before completing it he looked at Crystal with a smirk. «SnowPaw.» he finished off and thought for a little.

«PrownClaw, make sure this feral respects our ways and Train it.» He finished off before holding SnowPaw's Vine with his teeth and throwing her to his rouge and SnowPaw let out a yowl of pain.

«Be quiet SnowPaw!» PrownClaw said and held her down with claws out. He slashed her and threw her to a den with Thorns beside him. She'd let out a yowl and everything went Black.