(Chapter 3)

|Chapter 3|

«This little feral here has to be some-« DawnStar snarled but got distracted. «Hey! Thats our rouge!» a cat came running in and everyone in The clan looked at him wierdly. «What Are you saying?! This is my feral!» DawnStar pushed Crystal closer to The edge, Crystal could see The cat now.

It was CrystalLight!

«CrystalLight! Help me!» Crystal screamed before she felt a paw pushing her and everything went black.

«Crystal! Crystal!» CrystalLight Said and Crystal could only see blurr.

Where am i? My head hurts, she thought. When she could see again she was on The border once again. «Rouge We Are having a war to see who Gets you little feral.» a snarl came from a cat she could never Get wrong of.

It was DawnStar once again.

Crystal looked up from where she layd down and saw many cats growling and waiting for the war to start, only to Get her.

Crystal sat up slowly considering she didnt wanna lay down in the middle of a war. No no no! I want mom! Not dad! He was like this but a little less Worse. My life as a rouge is over, but i still remember! Crystal thought and looked at DawnStar and ForestStar who were face to face.

«Get away feral! We dont want these filthy WindClan people to hurt you, i have other plans.» DawnStar Said with a smirk on her face. «I want her un-hurt.» she finished off and slashed with her tail to make a warrior Get Crystal away.

Crystal gulped and thought, What will happen if SkyClan wins? And gulped once again.

«HazelSky come now!» DawnStar yowled to The hazel-colored cat who had taken Crystal away. HazelSky let her wings out and fled to his open spot. Crystal slightly saw that When he landed and before he went to his spot his tail went on DawnStar's muzzle and she could see DawnStar purring by her moving neck.

ForestStar and DawnStar would Flash their tails and nodd before everyone fought.

Crystal saw The claws go to The pelts and some cats had vines around their necks, Crystal didnt see from What clan tho.

Blood and fur flashed around everywhere. Crystal had to close her eyes to not see The awfull thing happening, once in a while she felt pricking in her fur as if cats where watching her. She slept after a little and didnt see who WON The war.