Prolouge

-Prolouge-

A white cat is walking around in The Forest When suddenly a cat comes. «Want do you want?» she asked The cat and suprisingly They weren't scared. «Hey little rouge.» The cat snarled.

Another cat comes and hushes them by throwing their tail at The cat. «GreyPaw be nicer!» The bigger cat Said and turned her gaze to The white cat. «Hey, What brings you here?» They asked and The white molly could Hear The nice voice.

«I-I just wanted to go on a-a Walk. M-my name is Crystal.» she Said looking scaredly at The cats. «Oh, well do you want to join our clan?» The grey cat asked their ears telling The smaller one to SHUT. «Whats a clan?» Crystal asked now not scared.

The cat began telling her and she nodded. «And my name is CrystalLight.» The tom Said and puffed his fur When he sat down. «And this is GreyPaw as you heard.» He would throw his tail back and forth for the cat to not talk. «But Why do you have suffix and prefix mixed?» Crystal asked her head tilted.

«Well this is the way We go There is kits who has the suffix 'kit' and apprentices who has 'paw' and the warriors get their own one as the leader of the clan chooses.» he Said. «Bu-« GreyPaw Said but got shushed. «We need some warriors so if you would like to join it would've been amazing.» he Said and Crystal thought for a few heartbeats, What will happen with me? She asked herself but Said something Else, «I Can think about it.» she Said backing of and eventually she was another place with an unknown smell wich was the clan borders as CrystalLight had told it.

A cat ran to her when she went over the borders. The cat stopped and looked up at her, this cat was small.

«PebbleKit! Dont run away from The others!» another cat came running and stopped When she saw Crystal. «A rouge.» She whispered to PebbleKit who was still shocked.

Wait! The cats have wings! Crystal looked at the cats back. The wings were big and was the same colors as her fur. «W-W-wings?» she looked at the big wings on her back admiring How They could have this on their back without falling for How heavy it was.

«Yes. But Why Are you here?» The she-cat asked and smelled on her. «You have WindClan smell...» she said afterwards. «I-i-i Met some cats before this.» she said still admiring the wings on the cat's back.

«Oh, well it would have been great if you joined us, We need more warriors than them.» the molly said desperatly. «My name is HoneyPebble btw.» she said and groomed her fur. «Ummm, maybe Im Crystal.» she answered. «Oh Yeah the wings Are another thing.» the cat said and Crystal nodded and looked at the kit's back. The wings were small and not usefull. «Come back at sunrise to tell us your answer.» the cat said and without further ado the was gone in the air.

Right before sunrise Cystal went to the border not knowing wich clan to join.

Suddenly 2 cats from each place came running and flying. «SkyClan?» the cat called GreyPaw would look at her mentor.

«I guess she got asked by our rivals.» CrystalLight would say and flashed her tail to the ground.

«Fight.» she ordered as GreyPaw would jump on the cats on the other side. «Arg!» HoneyPebble would trip but lifter her wings to fly with the apprentice.

Why isn't CrystalLight doing anything and just ordering to GreyPaw? Crystal looked at the Cat who was busy ordering to GreyPaw. Suddenly she felt something take her and she would gain height.

«Hey!» she said trying to Get out but the cat held her tight. CrystalLight looked at her and made GreyPaw share the same anger.

«We'll Get Ya rouge!» she screamt and without further ado Crystal was in another place. The cat whom had taken her would hold her down making her face be on the ground as cats surrounded them and the queen.

A cat came inside the half circle and ordered everyone to make a Line behind him. «What is this DappleFlight?» The tom with his amber eyes would sit down infront of them. «Oh leader, its just a New filthy cat.» he Said and made Crystal lay besides him while he held her down by her head and back. «Intresting...» He Said and admired Crystal's fear.