«Chapter 2»

|Chapter 2|

«Filthy one, come on! I dont have all day!» DappleFlight smirked and Crystal looked at him in fear.

S-S-Sister? You look like Coaly When she- Crystal would let a small tear run down her face as he smirked to her.

«How am i supposed to fly?» Crystal asked and looked at DappleFlight with a slightly shift to her head. «Come on just do this.» he rolled his eyes and let his wings out and flapped them.

Crystal blinked and flapped her wings as she barely made it up and now she was gaining heights.

This reminds me of When mother picked me up and make flying sounds, those times Are over, They were moons ago! Crystal cried for a little moment When she followed DappleFlight.

«Rouge down!» DappleFlight would scream to her When he had reached The camp, Crystal would fall down cause she hadn't focused.

«Ugh, learn faster!» he rolled his eyes and pushed her When she was on her paws. She went with head down after him.

His wings would suddenly pop out and Crystal crashed with The wings and went nose First to The ground and a little blood came from her nose. «Ugh you filthy rouges never do Things properly.» Crystal looked up and saw a big cat.

It was DawnStar.

She looked at her with a smirk.

«DawnClaw?» a sudden sound came from a cat behind her. «HawkPaw quiet!» DawnStar Said and HawkPaw looked at her with no fear.

«Its DawnStar!» DappleFlight Said and HawkPaw's ears went down. HawkPaw would Shake her head. «No, it cant be-« HawkPaw mumbled and Crystal saw a sunmark on her.

«Yes my feral.» DawnStar's tail went on HawkPaw's mouth and she made a signal after. Suddenly right after HawkPaw would roll over and DawnStar would rub her belly and Crystal looked at it in fear.

«What Are you looking at feral?» DawnStar Said and looked at Crystal who had fearfull eyes. «Are you still us-« DappleFlight Said but got interrupted. «Yes feral is much better.» DawnStar purred and Crystal's ears went down When she had a cold smirk on her face and stopped rubbing HawkPaw.

«Crystal, Crystal, Crystal, Why Are you here again?» DawnStar asked herself and made The signal. «Do it you to feral.» She Said with a smirk and slowly Crystal did it, not knowing What Else to do.

DawnStar purred doing it on her and HawkPaw stared, What is happening to me?! Crystal asked herself and DawnStar stopped rubbing. «Up.» she Said and Crystal's ears went down. «Say yes master.» DappleFlight Said to her not hesitating. «Yes, master.» Crystal looked down. DawnStar would call out The clan and say that she was There.