Chapter 5- Understanding each other

Virat and Sai started to understand each other. It was bound to happen when two people start to live 24*7 with each other. They started to know each other's preferences, choices, likes, dislikes and so many things.

Though they remain busy in their daily lives like studies, college, office, and work still they started to spend some time together. They sleep in separate rooms but they started their day with morning tea made by Sai with lots of chatting. They chat about their planning and schedule. They also have their breakfast together before starting their professional day. With hurried breakfast, they leave for their respective college and office. Maximum days Virat drops Sai in college. After college Sai comes back home first. She stays alone for some time and gets busy with her studies. Virat comes in the late evening. After Virat comes Sai and Virat sat together with coffee and little snacks. They talk about their day with each other.

At dinner time Sai warm their food and both shared their food together. During this time Sai and Virat talk about anything and everything. He shares with her what kind of complaints and cases they are getting and Sai tells him stories about their patients as she started hospital visits.

Sai has her off day on Sunday but Virat doesn't have a fixed day off. Generally on Sunday Sai takes charge of cooking and she herself cooks lunch. If Virat has an off day then they have a branch and then go out to visit various places together. And if Virat has to go to the office then Sai takes his lunch to his headquarters and they both share their lunch together.

If Virat's off day is a weekday then Virat comes to pick up Sai and both enjoy quality time in a cafe. They share about their school and college days and whatnot. When these two people get comfortable after a few months they started to share their grief and problems. Virat told her about his childhood and how he felt his home was like a jail always. He also told how much pain he felt seeing his mother suffering from childhood. Sai also told him how she felt being grow up as a motherless child, how she felt when her every classmate's mother showed their love to them. She also told him how painful it was for her to see her father's breakdown each year during her mother's death anniversary.

These things bonded these two people together.