Chapter 8- Confession

After calming Sai Virat wept her tears from her face. He looked at her tear-stricken face and thought "Why she was so hyper thinking about the affair of me and Natasha? If that was true also why was she bothered about it? Is she feeling insecure that she is still not established and she doesn't has any place to go except Gadchiroli where she can't go? Or is there something else in her mind? I need to know the whole matter."

She noticed him looking towards her face and thinking something she become embarrassed after her doubt was cleared and she calmed down. She thought "How embarrassing I acted in front of Virat Sir? I was so hyper, imagined such things and accused him also of being disloyal. What might he think about me childish? Immature? Silly?" after realizing it she ran to the washroom to hide herself as well as to wash her face. She took lots of time there thinking that Virat will leave the room she was too shy to face him after the incident.

When she come out of the washroom as expected Vira was not there. She walked towards her favorite spot of the room the large French window and sat there. She has made a seating arrangement near the window, she sat on the mattress there and looked outside to watch the rain. Suddenly she felt a dip n the mattress beside her and looked to see Virat sitting there with two cups of hot coffee. He forwarded a cup towards her and said "couldn't leave you alone you might imagine one more story in your head."

Sai felt embarrassed again and said "I am sorry Virat Sir, but I will not repeat my mistake again, I will not think anything such again." he looked towards her with a smile and asked "But the question is why you cooked that story first? Tell me why you thought that?" Sai lowered her face and said "I said sorry" he replied "that's not the answer to my question." she said, " I told you that you are a handsome young man with a prestigious job and she is beautiful and elegant, you two people look good together."

Virat smiled listening to his praise from Sai "So you think I am handsome? Thank you" Sai again felt embarrassed she thought "You are an idiot, Sai, God knows what you say, you said it in front of his face." then he asked "ok I understand but why were you so worried regarding that? If it was true also then why it affected you?"

She get angry and replied "Why wouldn't it bother me? I am your wife, I should be bothered regarding everything about you." He turned towards her and said "Ya we get married under some situation but why does it bother you? You don't love me." she riled up and replied "Who said that I don't love you, Love you, I love you a lot. I know that I am a simple college girl not a match for you but sometimes heart doesn't u understand all this." after saying all these Sai realized what she told and buried her face in her knees.

He looked towards her shockingly for some time and then smiled. He pulled Sai's face from her knees and cupped it. Her face is tomato red in blush he told her "Beautiful, you are looking very beautiful my darling. I don't know how we both look together and who doesn't deserve the other but I know that I fell in love with my beautiful wife a few months ago, I thought that she is just a student so wanted to wait till she fulfill her dream of becoming a doctor." Sai looked towards him surprisingly and said "Re you saying the truth?" he nodded his head and said yes. She hugged him tightly and said "We both are idiots not to express our feelings before." he hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

They spend the whole night cuddling and talking about their feelings for each other. They watched the sunrise together and promised not to hide anything from each other. This morning was a new beginning for them as they decided to start their married life soon.