Chapter 9- Dream comes true

After emotional confession of Virat and Sai their lives become a bliss. After celebrating their 2nd marriage anniversary Sai thought of extending their family but Virat objected.  

He said that "Sai it was your mother's dream of becoming a doctor but the dream remained untouched as you were born while she was in her 3rd year of medical studies. You became her first priority that time and she dropped out. Then your parents dream of making you a doctor. 

You grew up with the dream of becoming a doctor and now it has become my dream also to see you in your doctor's coat and stethoscope. You fought for this dream, I fought for this dream. So no destruction between your studies. We will think about family planning after your studies, internship and housestaffship." 

Sai whined "so late. My studies is a 5 years study and then 6 months internship and 6 months housestaffship." Virat smiled "you are my God given gift Sai. You are my baby I don't need anymore right now. It will be difficult for me to handle more than 1 for now." And both laughed out loud. 

After that they never discussed this things as Sai knew that Virat will not let her negotiate with these claws so she thought to be a good doctor and make both her father and husband proud. It's not only her dream, it's their dream. They are also eagerly waiting to see her as a good doctor. 

Other than that they spend their married life happily supporting and teasing each other. But the only regret of Sai was that Virat had to leave his relatives for her. As without Ashwini, nobody from Chavan House keep in touch with them. 

Time doesn't stand for anyone; it flows on its own. So soon the day of Sai's last exam for MBBS ended. Sai became batch topper making both the men of her life proud. Both Kamal Joshi and Virat attained her convocation. 

Virat went to drop her at the first day of her internship. When she first got her stipend she bought a branded smart watch for Virat spending a good amount. She knew that he wanted to buy this one for a long time but didn't  do it. She also took him on a date in his favorite restaurant. She also brought gift for her Aba and Ashwini Aai. 

Ashwini was happy like a small girl after getting the gift from her daughter Sai. Actually, except for Virat none ever gave her any gift after marriage. 

When Sai was doing her Hoysetaffship, Virat told her "Sai I think we should think of buying our own flat. How long will we stay in either one or a quarter?" Sai was busy folding their clothes and she left the work and said "we are quite fine in your quarter and I also can apply for quarter. Why should we waste our savings on buying a house now? We will think about it on the verge of retirement. If you have so much money in hand then take me on an international trip. I dreamed of going abroad from childhood." 

Virat smiled " as you wish for my love. Your wish is my command. I will talk with a travel agent soon. After finishing your housestaffship which will end within a month we can leave for our trip." She smiled and thought in her mind "thank you Virat for fulfilling my every dream. And sorry also I haven't told you the actual reason I dream to go back to Chavan House one day and want all of them to accept me wholeheartedly. Please God fulfill my this dream also."