Chapter 6- Evoking Feelings

With time Sai and Virat's understanding of each other and emotional connection helped them to bond strongly. With time their relationship becomes very easy going leaving behind all awkwardness. They formed a great friendship and became support systems of each other. Whenever one feel down then another one took it upon him or her to cheer the sad one.

Their lives were going smoothly and as such 1 year passed. A few times Ashwini, Sai's father Kamal Joshi and Usha Musi visited their home but actually they are each others companion in sadness and happiness. As expected when two people stay together and give support to the other person then they develop soft corner for each other. So naturally Virat and Sai also developed feelings for each other. But at first they couldnt understand it and thought the feelings of affection natural as they stay together.

One sunday when Sai was cooking for them she suddenly shouted. Virat was drying the washed cloths in the nearby area when he heard it. he come running to kitchen to see the matter. When he entered i the kitchen he saw Sai was holding her hands under running water of kitchen sink. He ran to her and saw that she cut her hands while chopping vegetables. He get worried seeing that she has cut her hands quite deep and a lots of blood is running out of her hand.

He scold her "where was your mind? What were you thinking while chopping? If you were occupied with some other thought why you come to cook we could have ordered food from outside. See how deep the wound is. So much blood is flowing out." she smiled seeing his concern for her and said "Virat Sir its not fetal, actually the milk was boiling so while switching off the gass I unmindfully put my hand on knife." he scold her a bit more and pulled her to dress her would and put some bandage. He send her to the drawing room and started to cook. Sai giggled seeing his inexperienced cooking and he also smiled seeing her giggle.

Sai helped Virat to clean the kitchen ignoring his protest. She found his dress and face covered in wheat. She thought that he look cute like that. After cleaning the kitchen Virat changed his dress and wash his fae but a small amount of wheat was still present in Virat's face. Sai touched his face and wiped it off. With this soft touch he looked towards her eyes and both pf them started towards each other.

While eating Virat noticed that sai was having some trouble to eat with her wounded right hand. He pulled Sai's plate towards him and started to feed her. While feeding he occasionally wipe off the curry from her face and these touches were sending electric jolt in both of their body.

After a few month oneday Virat get down with fever. Sai looked after him forgetting about herself. She gave him proper food and medicine in right time. At night Sai decided to stay with Virat in the same room. she first choose to sleep in the sofa but as it was uncomfortable and she decide that till Virat become well she will stay with him so she moved to the bed, the bed was quite big to accommodate both of them. They selp at two corners of the bed. At right interval she checke his temperature. In his sleep he felt her affectionate soft touch and smied.

When Virat become well Sai again sifted back to her room but both of them missed the other person in other side of bed. Virat couldnt sleep as he missed Sai's presence there and her affection for him. Sai also missed sleeping in the same bed with Virat. Whenever she thought about those memories her heart beat increased and felt warmness in her cheek.

Virat also felt that he fell good whenever Sai is around him. He smiled with the memories of her affection towards her.