Chapter 14- Welcome home (Last Chapter)

Bhabani watched Sai taking care of every patient though that condition. She noticed that sai not only looks after her patients' health but also their mental condition, happiness, likes dislikes she cares for everything. Not only patients she also cares for other hospital staff and juniors. Bhabani's heart melted for the girl, heavily pregnant but not neglecting her duties. She remembers how badly she behaved with that 18-year-old girl but she is treating her so well.

One day Bhabani asks forgiveness with folded hands from Sai and Virat for misunderstanding them, her orthodox thoughts, and her rude behavior towards them. Sai being Sai readily forgave her and felt ashamed that Kaku was folding hands in front of them. But Virat was not an easy nut to crack, he couldn't forgive her for her so-called fear of society, rules, and injustice towards the closest people in his life his mother and wife.

Finally, after lots of pleading from his mother and wife who emotionally blackmailed him using her pregnant card he forgave her but refused to go back to Chavan Nivas, Virat thought that Kaku was behaving so well because she was feeling guilty but as soon as it will be over she will become her old self again.

All the members of the Chavan family tried to make him understand that Kaku is not the same Kaku anymore. These 8 years changed her also but it was tough for Virat to believe. They also plead with him to go back home but he remains strict about his decision. Sai understood it would be too much to pressurize Virat so she decided to wait. Ashwini also gave up after trying a few more times.

On the day of discharge, Bhabani and Sonali came to meet her in her cabin and saw her massaging her head with one hand and leg with another hand while keeping her eyes closed. Her legs swelled because of standing for a long time in the operation theater. Bhabani sat on the floor unnoticed to Sai while Sonali went behind Sai's chair. Bhabani took Sai's legs and started to massage with her experienced hands. Sai opened her eyes feeling a touch on her legs she was shocked to see Bhabani massaging her feet. She tried to pull but Bhabani held it farmly. She said "Kaku what are you doing? Why are you touching my feet?" Bhabani looked towards her with an affectionate smile and said "You call me Kaku and respect me so let me do what I am doing. Otherwise, I will think that you don't consider me as Kaku."

Sai couldn't find any words after it but sat quietly. Suddenly somebody pulled her back and said "Relax Sai, let me massage your head. I know you are having a headache." she smiled amidst tears and did what she was told. At that moment Ashwini entered her cabin who brought food for Sai as she likes to have food made by his Aai. Ashwini was happy at the same time surprised with the happenings. She happily called "Bahini Sonali when you two come?" Bhabani answered "When Sai was trying to massage her feet and head together. Might be she took too much strain"

Ashwini scolded her "She is like this only Bahini doesn't look after herself. I know she hasn't eaten for a long time also that's why I brought her lunch."Sai first pouted making the ladies laugh later said "Yes I am hungry give me food Aai." Ashwini said "You sit like this I am going to feed you." then she started to feed Sai while the other two continued their work. All of them were talking and laughing sharing stories about Virat's childhood.

When Virat came to meet his wife he met with the scenery which warmed his heart. Instead of finding her alone waiting for him, he watched her getting pampered by the elderly ladies of Chavan House. He understood this would be the park of going back home. He is an inexperienced man who came to know about looking after a pregnant woman by reading books, blogs and waiting videos. His profession also doesn't permit him to say near to her always. Whenever he leaves her alone in the middle of the night he gets tensed.

Ninad came and stood behind Virat and said "See Virat Sai deserves this love and care. It will be difficult for you and Sai to handle a baby alone, Plese come home I promise we all will love and cherish you three." Virat realizes his father's words and situation. The ladies stopped their banter when they heard Virat's voice "Will you people only pamper your daughter neglecting your son, I am also going to be a father." all three together said "Are you bearing the child?" then all laughed seeing Virat's shocked face.

After Virat gave his consent to go back home things happened fast forward. That day only they took Virat and Sai to Chavan Mansion. Bhabani did arti of Sai and welcomed her grandly. Mohit, Karishma, Omi and Sonali went to Virat's apartment to pack everything and shift back to Chavan's mansion. Virat kept the apartment and furniture saying that it was a property and they could chill there when they wanted but Bhabani understood that there was hesitation and fear in Virat's mind.

To ensure Virat that they will be fine in Chavan Nivas Bhabani took a big decision. At lunch, Bhabani declared that she wanted to retire and step down from the position of Mukhiya and handed the duty of running the house to Ashwini. Everyone was shocked by that drastic decision and Ashwini objected but Bhabani said "I had run the house for long and I am tired now. I really want to rest now. Now I want to enjoy and play with my grandchild. My first grandchild is coming at last."

Everyone accepted the decision and Ashwini started to run the house much liberally. Everyone becomes happy with the new settlements. All wanted to celebrate their happiness so with a bang they celebrated Sai's baby shower and invited all the relatives and neighbors. A photographer clicked a group photograph and the whole Chavan family posed happily.