13

instagram
chapter thirteen  • too soon

______________________________

I walked around the airport, looking for her. I had just landed, so I wasn't waiting for long when I saw her. She was an angel. Literally glowing.

I knew what I did last night was wrong, but I had every right to be mad and I think she knew that.

She was wearing all black, and her hair was all curly - just how I liked it. She was so short. I mean everyone was short compared to me but she was extra small.

I rolled my luggage towards her and she leaped into my arms causing me to stumble back. She smelt really good. Her hair smelt like vanilla and she smelt like flowers.

I laughed and pulled her in closer and rested my chin on her head. She pulled away slightly and looked up at me. I quickly pecked her lips and she kissed back slowly, before pulling away.

She looked up at me and frowned, "I should be pissed off at you."

"I'm sorry I went overboard," I mumbled.

I was taken back a little. Not that I was scared or anything but I was preparing for this moment for so long and it was better than I expected. She was absolutely beautiful.

"So I couldn't really think of anything and I'm sorry this is going to suck," I paused, sighing deeply, "But Audrey do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

She shrugged, "I mean you're an insecure asshole and you're mean to me half the time but you're my insecure asshole. Yes I'd love to be your girlfriend."

I smashed my lips against hers and she smiled before kissing back. Her hands were wrapped around my neck and I was gripping her waist rather tightly.

"We should probably get out of the airport," she giggled, pulling away. Her voice was so adorable.

It sounded ten times better in real life rather than FaceTime. I think she got a little uncomfortable because I was staring at her and I didn't really care.

Her eyes were so green and she was literally golden. Her lips were so soft and I just wanted to kiss them over and over again.

"You're so small," I whispered to her quickly as we walked towards the exit.

"Do you want to fight Lucas? I'll break your arm," she snapped trying to keep a straight face. She failed miserably.

I frowned, "Yeah. You probably will."

We walked into the parkade and I loaded my luggage into the trunk. She went and started the car before I went into the passenger side.

She drove a Range Rover and it was so pretty. All black interior and exterior. I sat in the back just so I could take a picture of her.

"Why are you sitting in the back?" She pouted, turning to face me.

"Can you smile? I want to post a picture of you babe," I smiled, pulling out my iPhone.

She rolled her eyes and posed quickly. She didn't smile instead she did that famous pout as always.

I snapped it quickly before posting it on Instagram.