15

W A R N I N G ; THIS CONTAINS SMUT

instagram
chapter fifteenc'mon, let's save water

______________________________

Luke probably thought I was still sleeping. I felt him climb into bed after a while, feeling his warmth that came from his uncovered chest.

I balled up, bringing my knees to my chest as his arms tightened around me.

"Babe?" He asked quietly, moving my hair behind my ear, his hot mint breath hitting the side of my face.

I bit back the girlish giggle as I finally opened my eyes, acting like I was upset that someone had woken me.

"Babe?" He whispered again in my ear.

"Yeah?" groaned back , acting still half asleep. I heard him chuckle once , and I knew right away that I was caught.

"Don't become an actor. You suck at it," He said while laughing. I smiled lightly, my eyes fixed on our hands.

As if reading my mind, Luke flipped me over and sat me up a little. I leaned against the head bored and he laid so that his head rested on my lap. He looked up at me, his gaze warm and loving.

"Are you still upset about last night?" He asked.

"No," I shrugged. Sure it bugged me, but Luke was right. They didn't know me.

"You're here for the whole day, right?" I asked him, not wanting him to all of a sudden turn around and say he needed to go.

"You honestly think I'd ditch my hot girlfriend to go hang out with three other boys?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows.

I shrugged, "I mean you could always have a better time."

He rolled his eyes playfully, "It's like you don't even know me at all. Of course I'm gonna stay with you."

"Good," I smiled, kissing his cheek softly.

"Is it okay if I use your shower?" He asked, standing up. He stretched his arms, letting out a tiresome yawn.

"Okay. Be quick cause I was gonna shower too," I told him.

"We could always shower together," he hinted, "Besides we don't have to meet Kennedy and Calum for another hour."

I totally forgot we were all hanging out today. Almost like a double date. I was pissed at them for trashing my place.

"Luke we aren't having shower sex," I huffed. It was literally ten am.

"I don't want sex! I just want to be cute," He says, defending himself.

"I don't think my shower is even big enough for the two of us," I said.

"Is this coming from the girl who was trying to get in my pants the first night here?" He winked, pulling me out of the bed.

"Shut up!" I said, pushing him playfully.

"Hurry up and get undressed. I'm gonna drink some tea and then I'll come alright?" He said, squeezing my bum which caused me to squeal.

I walked into the washroom, and I was quickly scared. This would be the first time Luke would actually see me naked. What if he didn't like my body?

I ignored my thoughts and quickly dashed off my clothes. I examined my body in the mirror, I mean I liked my body. But that didn't matter, he had to like it.