Sector Seven?!

Third person pov

Chala gulped down her fear as she looked at Chase and Austin. They both were given a run-down of what happens in the movie next and one of them should open the door.

Chase volunteered to open the door.

"Rawạng p̣hās̄ʹā xạngkvs̄ʹ," Chala warned him. She had been teaching him Thai language when they had gotten to know each other back in Washington state when she dated his brother. (1)

Chase nodded his head.

Chala sat near Austin and Kya while Justin stood near the wall facing the couch and next to the TV. Kya's friends were sitting near Kya and on the armrest.

Kya was glaring at Justin, watching him.

Justin was watching Chala mess with Austin's phone as Chase opened the door.

Chase looked at who was there.

There stood several men with black cars that had red and blue flashing lights. Other men started to look around for something in the grass and around the flower bushes. In front of Chase stood a man wearing a fancy suit while his hair looked rather thin and grayish.

"Who might you be?" Chase asked.

"We work with the government. Sector Seven, to be more precise," the man said as he whipped out a badge with the name Sector Seven engraved on it.

"Never heard of ya. What do you want?" Chase replied.

"We heard that someone with the name Chala was driving from this address and her car took control of the driving." The man was looking around for the mentioned female.

"Out. She's out right now, but she don't like talking to strange men in a suit," replied Chase.

"She's out right now. Mind if I enter the premises, sir?" the man asked as he stepped forward and his men started looking around the house as they walked around and upstairs. Chala had been guarded by Austin from Justin's stare.

Kya looked at Chala.

Chala looked up when she heard footsteps coming in and noticed three men were staring at the group of teenagers/adults.

"o que você está fazendo aqui?" Lilly asked. (2)

"Sir! We found some foreigners here!" shouted a man as he stepped aside for the first man who walked in the living room.

Rui looked over at them, head tilting. "por que eles se vestiam tão estranho? eles algum tipo de agentes especiais?" he asked. (3)

Kya shrugged. "não sei. mas eles são incômodos agora." (4)

Austin and Justin looked up just in time to be grabbed and dragged away from Chala and the others.

Kya jumped up to attack when she saw that.

Chala was already pulling the guy who grabbed Austin off of him. She was then grabbed and brought to Simmons. Kya was grabbed and brought as well.

Rui and Lilly were grabbed as well.

"Xxk pị cāk c̄hạn!" Chala shouted in her mother language as she struggled to get the man's hands off of her as she tried getting away. (5)

The man ignored her.

"They were out, huh?" Simmons asked Chase tauntingly as he grabbed a device from a man and had the two girls scanned. It started to beep uncontrollably and he looked at the two with wide eyes. Chase struggled to get to his sister figure.

“espero que você se afogue, imbecil! Eu vou assistir isso acontecer," Kya said. (6)

"Let's go! Bag them all!" Simmons exclaimed as he walked out.