Hospital Visit

None

It's been a few days since the war, and Bumblebee had not been told about what happened to Chala at all since he had been left behind at a military base to recuperate and heal.

Optimus checked on Bumblebee, worried about the scout.

He noticed the young scout was looking rather worried for the woman who is in the hospital. From what he heard from Kya, they went to visit her again. He hopes she wakes up soon so the scout can relax.

He made sure the scout had his energon.

"Optimus, how is she?" Bumblebee asked his leader. He hoped she was okay physically and no one tried hurting her more.

"Still asleep. I'll be staying with you to give tabs on anything that I receive from Kya and the others," said the leader.

The scout could only nod his helm. He prayed to Primus that Chala visits him when she wakes up.

Optimus stayed silent.

He then got a call from an unknown number on his COM.

He answered it.

"Hello?" a girl's voice asked.

"Who is this?" Optimus asked.

"This is Lilly. I'm a friend of Kya's," answered the girl as muffled voices came from other people.

"Oh. Is everything alright?" he asked.

"Not really. Chase and another guy are yelling and calling each other names," she says as an argument could be heard.

"Tell them that I will throw them both in the brig with Ratchet so he can smack some sense into them, and I am not joking," Optimus tells her.

Lilly tells the boys what she was told.

That got them quiet.

Lilly snorted at that.

Optimus sighed. "What else might you be calling me for?" he asked.

Lilly then remembered. "Oh, right. I wanted to give news about Chala," she said.

"How is she?" he asked.

"She's doing well. Better than a few days ago," Lilly answered.

"Is there good news?" he inquired.

"She's recovering, but the doctors aren't sure when she'll open her eyes again," Lilly replied.

"That's good to hear. We're all praying she'll open them soon. Please give more news whenever you can," he says.

"Right." Lilly nodded her head, even though Optimus couldn't see it.

Optimus looked at Bumblebee.

He could only hope that Chala awakens soon.

He stood to his pedes.

He then walked out of the medbay and into the hallway.

He looked around the base.

He noticed soldiers were walking around and going to the training room as he walked to his office.

He opened the doors to his office and entered.

He closed the doors and sat at his desk. He wondered if Chase was okay.

He looked through some of his contacts.

He didn't have Chase's or Austin's phone numbers in his COM. He forgot to ask them when he had traveled to check on Bumblebee.

Optimus vented a bit.