Rescue

No one

Chala woke up.

She lifted her head up and groaned in pain as she tried moving her arms, but couldn't. She looked up and noticed her hands were chained above her head.

She looked around.

She noticed she was in a glass room of some kind, kind of like the ones from the Transformers 4 movie, and noticed Bumblebee and Barricade were being strapped to tables.

She heard a door open.

She was watching Bumblebee get shocked with fear in her eyes. She was worried they might kill him after they were done shocking him.

She saw something flicker.

She wondered what they were doing to them. She tried to yell at them to stop, but only muffled screams were heard from her.

His holoform appeared next to his body.

Chala screamed from the tape as she felt someone grab her arm.

"Someone shut her up," A man said, annoyed.

"Mmphh!" Chala screamed as she felt someone pull her hair, forcing her to look at the ceiling.

A face entered her vision.

She glared at whoever it was. She hated Sector Seven, and now they're torturing her guardian, making her hate them even more.

"You gonna stay quiet?" he asked.

She only rolled her eyes and glared at him again.

He glared back.

She muttered some words behind the tape, but it was impossible to understand her.

He removed the tape.

She screamed in pain. "Xóy! Xị̂ ngò khid ẁā tạw xeng kèng pherāa mī xāwuṭh!" she shouted in Thai. (1)

The man gave a confused look at her.

She smirked and glared at him harshly. "S̄ạbs̄n? Dī! Khuṇ khwr ca! C̄hạn kelīyd khn thī̀ thảr̂āy pheụ̄̀xn k̄hxng c̄hạn!" she spat. (2)

The man put the tape over her mouth again.

"Mmph!" she screamed as she struggled to move her arms.

She was ignored.

Bumblebee's holoform was kicked and punched by some scientists as they dragged him away from the giant robot. Chala was struggling in her binds and screaming through the tape, trying to tell them to stop.

Brett looked over at her and wonders what happens.

Chala then screamed in pain as the same man pulled her hair, jerking her head back.

He looked at her.

She glared at him with hatred and disgust.

He glared back.

He whipped out a small dagger and held her hair as he lightly traced down her arm with the tip of the dagger.

She looked terrified at it.

She turned her eyes to Brett. She was scared she might get more injured than the injuries she has already.

He was placed close to her.

"Better start talking, boy. She'll get hurt if you don't say something," taunted the man as he brought the dagger to the girl's face. Her eyes were wide as she tried pulling her arms free.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I want to know," the man grabbed Chala's chin with his thumb and forefinger, "what makes you tick?"