AJAX X F. READER (PART-1)

You Find out The Betray Of Your Childhood Bestfriend And Your Boyfriend Ajax.

~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

           I Was Reading A Book Under A Tree With My Two Bestfriend, Wednesday And Enid. My Head was On Wednesdays Shoulder And Enid's Head On My Lap. We're Very Good Friend Infact Me And Wednesday Are More Close Then Enid. She Doesn't Mind My Touch Surprisingly She's More Gentle Towards Me Then Other's.

As I Was Reading I Hear Someone's Footsteps Approaching Us.

“Hey Darling” A Sweet Voice Pull Me Out Of My Book And Make Me Look At The Person. Ajax.

My Boyfriend.

“Hey Aj” I Smile At Him And Give Him My Full Attention. I Always Loved Him Even When We're Just 11Y/O. But Ofc He Never Notice It. He And Enid Was a Couple But I Don't Know Why After 3Month They Breakup.

Ajax Always Ignore The Topic Everytime I Mension It. After Just Few Weeks Of Their Breakup He Asked Me Out. I Was Suprise.

MY CRUSH ASKED ME OUT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

But Ofc As I Was Friend With Enid I Asked Her Is She Was Okay With It? And Surprisingly She Said Yes So I Accept Ajax.

Me And Ajax Is Very Popular Couple In Nevermore. Everyone Envy Us Or Admire Us. Me And Ajax Was Very Much In Love With Each Other And We're Happy Very Happy.

“Oh Hey Wednesday And Enid” He Give Them a Small Smile Which Enid Return It But Wednesday Just Roll Her Eye's. For Some Reason Wednesday Doesn't Like Ajax And Weirdly Recent She Started To Keep Her Distence From Enid As Well.

“Soooooooo” Aj Sat Beside Me As Enid Move Away From My Lap And Seat Infront Me.

“Everything Is Okay Aj?” I Asked Him. It's Not New That Ajax Doesn't Have Much Friends Because Of His Being a Gorgen. Everyone Fear Him Well Not Me So That's Why We're Friends. I'm His Comfort Zone Where He Always Seek Comfort Whenever He Wants.

“Ofc Darling I Just Wanted To Ask You Sometimes ” He Chuckle And Kiss My Cheek.

“Mm What Is This Aj?” I Look At His Beautiful Eye's. I Love His Eye's So Much.

“Do You What's To Go The Reve'n Ball With Me?” He Asked. I Give Him a Big Smile.

“Yes Yes I'd Love To” I Hugged Him And He Hug back And Kissed My Cheek.

“Great I'll See You Tonight Then” He Said Then Walk Towards Xavier His Other Bestfriend.

“OMG THAT WAS SO SWEET Y/N” Enid Yelled In Excitement As I Giggled At This Behaviour.

“So Who Are You Guys Going With?” I Asked, I Saw Enid Look At Wednesday For a Second Then Look Back At Me.

“Umm Wednesday” I Got Surprise And Look At Wednesday Who Didn't Even Look Away From Her Book.

Wednesday and Enid? Wow’ I Thought As I Smile At Her.

“That's Great Guy's ” I Said And Enid Nodded While Wednesday Just Scoffed At Us. What's Wrong With Her?

At Night.

“Y/N YOU LOOK SOOO BEAUTIFUL” As I Come Out From The Bathroom Enid Jumped On The Floor.