WEDNESDAY X F. READER

Because Of Your Insecurity You Decided To Push Your Girlfriend Away From You.

  ~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

                  I Watched, Tears Dripping From My Cheek Like Waterfall, My Heart Feel Like Someone Stabbed Me With Million Knife. I'm Broken But Still Didn't Leave My Eye's Of Those Two People Infront Of Me.

WEDNESDAY

MY GIRLFRIEND WEDNESDAY KISSING THAT COFFEE BOY.

I Feel Numb That I Fall On My Knees With A ‘Thud’ Noise Making Them Snapped Their Head At My Direction. Tylar Give Me A Pitiful Looks But Wednesday Just Roll Her Eye's At Me Mostly Ignore Me.

“W..*Sobs* W-w-why? Y..I-i Thought Y-you *Sobs* Lo...” She Didn't Let Me Finish My Sentence As She Scoffed At Me.

“Love You?? Did You See The Mirror??” She Mock Me, Tylar Chuckle Softly.

“Don't Make Me Laugh. Heh! I Never Loved You, You Nerd” She Started Laughing With Tylar. They Both Laughed So Loudly That I Cover My Ear And Screamed At Them To Stop But They Didn't. I Cried, Cried And Cried But They Just Leave Me Alone There And Walk Away.

*GASPED*

I Snapped My Eye's Open To Find Myself In My Dorm On My Bed.

A-a Nightmare??’ I Thought But I Can Feel My Wet Cheeks And Wet Pillow. I Sighed And Went To The Bathroom To Do My Business. Looking at The Mirror I Saw Myself.  I'm Not Beautiful Like Wednesday, I'm Just a Nerd, Shy, Cry baby.

“....”

Wednesday Doesn't Deserves Someone Like Me. She's Smart, Cool, Beautiful, Strong. I'm Not Worth It. She Deserve Someone Like Him. She Will Leave Me. No No.

I Fall On My Knees And Started To Cry My Hearts Out.

She Deserve Better And I Know What To Do’ I Decided it's Best If I Stay Away From Her. She'll Lost Interest From me And Soon She'll Forgot About Me. (Dumb I Know)

WEDNESDAY P.O.V:

         7 Days 17Hours 28Second. Y/N Was Ignoring Me For a While Now. I Don't Even Know Why? We're Good, No Argument, No Fighting, Nothing. She Just...Shut Her Down From Me. Why??

I Love Y/N. Yep I Wednesday Addams Fall In Love, With a Shy But Cute Girl Y/N Y/L/N. I Never Imagine How My Life Will Be Without Her. I Know Everyone Think She's Ugly, Boring, Nerd. But If You Careful Look at Her Face You Will Know She's Most Beautiful Girl You Ever See.

Her Eye's Are Magical And So Pretty, Her Smile Is Mesmerizing. She Always Hide Her Eye's Behind Her Glasses And I Didn't Let Anyone Come Close To Her So No One Actually Know How Beautiful My Y/N Is.

I Know Everyone Will Fall For Her If They Saw Her. She's Breathtaking. She Break Down My All Wall And Make Me Feel Again. I Don't Mind When She Cuddle With Me Or Hug Me. I Don't Feel Unpleasant When I Kiss Her.

She's An Angel My Fallen Angel. She's the reason My Cold Stoned Heart Beat. She's Everything I Can Ask For. I'm Happy That She's Mine.

Suddenly I Snapped Out From My Thought Because I Hear Someone Crying. My Eye's Darkened When I Figured Who It Was. it's Y/N's Voice. She's Crying.

Who Dare To Make My Y/N/N Cry??’ I Feel Anger at The Thought Of Someone Hurting My Y/N. Without Wasting Any Time I Run Towards The Direction. Just To See Y/N Crying On The Floor And Some Girl Laughing At Her.

Without Hesitate As I Throw A Knife At A Girl. That Knife Just Stabbed The Wall Next To Her. Their Eye's Widen In Shock At This Sudden Move. They First Look Behind The Knife Then They Look At Me.

“Look Like You Guy's Are Tired Of Living Huh” I Threatened Them, Dangerously In My Cold Voice. But They Just Running Away Like a Coward.

Pathetic Humans’ Rolling My Eye's At Them I Make My Way Towards Y/N Then Kneel Beside Her.

“Everything Is Okay Il mio cuore” I Said Pulling Her Into My Chest. God That Girl Make Me Softy For Her. And I Don't Hate It.

“W-wednesday?” She Asked Still Shuttering. it's Broke My Heart To See Her Like This.

They're So Death’ I Take a Deep Breath To Stop Myself For Commit Murder Right Now Cuz My Angel Need Me.

“Yess Princess It's Me Shhh” I Pat's Her Back Holding Her Protectively. She's So Small And Perfectly Fit in My Arms. I kissed Her Head and Whispered Nothing But Sweet In Her Ear. She Finally Calmed Down.

“Principessa” I Called But No Response.

“Tesoro??" Again No Response So I Look Down Just To Find Out She's Sleeping In My Arms.

God, I Love This Girl So Much, She's So F**King Adorable’ I Carry Her In My Arms And Walk Towards My Dorm.

I walk Inside My Dorm Ignoring Enid Confusing Stare And Placed Y/N In My Bed. She Look Very Skinny And Weak. It's Make Me Upset. Does She Skiping Her Meals?? Is She Sick?

I Will Find Out Soon What's Wrong And About Those Bi**he's Who Hurt My Darling. A Sadist Smile Broke Into My Face As I Thought Of Killing Them Painful. They Gonna Regret The Day They Born.

YOUR P.O.V:

         Slowly I Wake-up Inside a Familiar Room. I Try To Move But Felt A Weight In My Waist. Looking Up I Found a Sleeping Wednesday. She Was Cuddle With Me And She Look So Beautiful.

I Remember What Happened. They Again Bully Me And About How Fat I'm, How Useless I'm Blah Blah Blah. I Sighed And Try To Get Up From The Bed. Just To Stopped By Wednesday Arms Tighten Around Me.

“Don't Move” She Demands In Her Husky Sleepy Voice That Make me Shivering In My Bones. Then She Pulled Me Into Her Chest.

“Start Explaining” She Ordered With Her Emotionless Face But I Can Sense The Worries In Her Eye's. So I Explain Everything, The Bully's, My Insecures,  The Nightmare Everything.

I Feel Her Hand Clenched Around My Waist. She's Angry, I Can Feel Her Rage. Now I Feel Sorry For Them Cuz I Know She's Hunt Them Down No Matter How Much I Stop Her.

“Cara Mia?” She Softy Called Me As I Look At Her Just To Feel Her Soft, Cold Lip On My Own. She Kisses Me Gently, Slowly As I Melted In It.

“I Love You Not Your Body But You And No Matter What I Always Will Love You Okay?” She Caress My Cheek With Her Thumb.

“There's Nothing To Be Insecure About. You're Beautiful Y/N And I Will Never Leave You My Darling” She Gimme a Small Smile As I Completely Throw Myself In Her Arms, Crying.

“I-i Love You So Much Weds Please Don't Leave Me”

“Never Amore, You're Mine Always” She Hugged Me And Rub My Back. She's My Peace. My Protector, My Safe Place. My Everything.