MALE ENID X F. READER

Your Sunshine Boyfriend Can't Control Himself And Snapped At You Out Of Anger.
                 Not Knowing How Much It's Hurt You.

~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

 I Love Staying Alone And Reading My F/B/N. Today Is Sunday So No Classes, No Teacher. Today I'm Gonna Take a Long Break For Everything And Spend My Time With My Boyfriend Hehe.

*Bang*

I Startled By The Loud Noise Of The Door Opened, I Look Up To Find My Sunshine Boyfriend Who's Now Looking Gloomy And Furious??

I Put The Book Down Walk Towards Enid.

“Enid?? You Okay??”

“....”

No Response. Enid Never Acting Like That And It's Make Me Worried.

“Enid Are You Hurt?? Did Something Happened??” I Tried To Know Why He's So Gloomy When He Always Smile Brightly At Me?

“Love?” I Gently Cup His Face And Stand Between His Leg. He Was Sitting At My Bed Not Looking At Me. I Lift His Face To Meet Mine But He Still Refused To Look At Me.

“Enid My Baby What Happened? Tell Me Please” I Plead To Him. He Take a Deep Breath And Mumbled That It's Nothing.

“It's Nothing I'm Fine” He Mumble But I Didn't Believe Him So I Tried Again.

“Enid It's Clearly That Something Happened. Tell Me What Is This? Maybe I Can Help.....”

“OH GOD PLEASE SHUT THE F**K UP”  Suddenly Enid Roared, Forcefully Remove My Hands From His Cheeks.

I Flinched And Take A Step Back. Tears Gathering Around My Eye's. Enid Never Shouted At Me No Matter What I Do.

“WHY YOU'RE SO ANNOYING JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE I BEG YOU” Enid Slammed His Fist On The Bed And Stand Up.

“WHEN I SAID I'M OKAY THEN I'M F**KING OKAY, JUST TAKE IT LIKE THAT” He Glare At Me And My Heart Dropped At His Glare.

Without Any More Word He Just Left But Not Before Slamming The Door Shut Behind Him.

I Fell On My Knees. tears Falling From My Eye's Like Waterfall. I Know Something Happened But...But He Never Snapped At Me Like This Before.

I Know I'm Very Noisy And I Shouldn't Have Forced Him To Say Anything Still I Can Never Imagine That Enid Can Do This To Me.

I Cried And Cried, The Floor Was So Cold But My Heart Felt Heavy. I Grabbed One Of Enid Shirt, Hugging Closer To Me And Cried My Eye's Out.

ENID P.O.V:

      I Feel Very Bad When I Calmed Down And Remember What I Did To Y/N. 

I Was Really Angry Because Of The Phone Call Of My Mother. She Again Threaten Me To Send Me Somewhere If I Can't Wolf Out Soon. Also How Useless I Am, Can't Compare To My Brother's And So Many More.

It's Make Me So Angry That I Finally Lost It And Without My Knowing All My Anger Poured Over Y/N. She Was Just Worried For Me But I....

*Sigh*

I Can't Imagine How Sad She Will Be, Oh God. That's Why I Brought Some Chocolate Cookies That I Know She Loved And A Pretty Neckless For Her As An Apologize Gift.

I Walk Towards Y/N Room Mentally Prepare Myself To What I've To Say. But As Soon As I Open Her Door Room.

My Heart Dropped.

I Wanted To Slap Myself For What I Did And Now I Feel Terrible At The Sight In front Me.

My Y/N Laying On The Floor, Sleeping While Clenching My Shirt. Dry Tears Still Visible On Her Beautiful Face. She Look Like Some Fallen Angel.

And I Cursed Myself For Hurting Her Feelings. If I It's Possible Then I Went To Go Back To The Time And Punch Myself To Stop Doing This. But it's Already To Late.

I Gently Pick Her Up And Put Her On The Bed. My Eye's Softened Of The Sight Of Her Snuggle Into My Chest While Clenching My Old Shirt.

My Little Angel, My Love, My Pretty Girl. I Just Love Her So Much.

I Softly Kiss Her Forehead And Pull Her To My Chest Tightly By Her Waist. Let Her Sleep For Now I'll Apologize After She Wake Up And Shower Her With So Much Love.

For The Last Time I Peck Her Lips And Close My Eye's. She's Really My Peach. This Silly Girl Is Mine And Mine Alone.

~~~~~~

3RD PERSON P.O.V:

        After Walking Up Into The Arm Of Your Sunshine Boyfriend. You Feel Happy But Suddenly You Remember What Happened And Became Teary Again.

Feeling You Move In His Arms Enid Open His Eye's Just To See Your Teary Eyes. He Quickly Get Up And Hugged You. Say Sorry Over And Over Again.

You Started To Sobbing And He Gives You Small Kisses Over Your Cheeks, Nose, Eyebrow, Eye's, Forehead, Jaw Lines, You Can't Bear it Anymore And Giggles Softy.

He Smiled But Keep Asking For Your Forgiveness And You Forgive Him Then He Told You What Happened And You Give Him a Big Hug Which He Gladly Return It And He Promised To Never Snap At You Again.

And He Keep His Promise.