XAVIER X F. READER

You And Xavier We're Childhood Sweetheart But When He Have To Go Nevermore You Guy's Separate.

                            ~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

              Looking Outside The Windows I Was Thinking About His Reaction. I Can't Help But Chuckle at Myself.

I'm On My Way To Nevermore To Meet My Best Buddy And My Crush Xavier Trope. I Missed Him Very Very Much And I Know He Did Too.

We Always Called Each Other Or Video Called At Night But Still I Missed Him. So I Decided To Give Him a Visit In This Summer Break. I Just Can't Wait.

‘I'm Sooo Excited’ I Smile At The Board.

‘Nevermore’

I'm Finally Here.

“Nevermore” I Mumble While Looking Around The School. Not Gonna Lie I'm Surprised Of How Cool And Beautiful This School Is.

I Was Walking Towards The Princepal Weems Who Is Already Waiting For Me. Yeah I Already Arranged Everything And Have Her Permission To Visit Xavier.

“Welcome To Nevermore Ms Y/L/N, I Was Waiting For You” Principle Weems Said Smiling At Me.

“Thank You So Much To Accept My Request Princepal Weems it's Means a Lot And Please Call Me Y/N” I Also Give Her a Genuine Smile. She Looked Pleased.

“So Are You Ready To Meet Mr. Trope?”

“Yes” I Said And She Start Walking And Me Following Behind Her. She Told Me About The School On Our Way. I Get To Know That Xavier Is In His Fencing Class.

“But I Think It's Ended Now So Let's Go” I Nodded At Her As She Take Me There.

Few Minutes Later We Stood Outside a Door And I Suddenly Feel Nervous As Well Excitement. As Soon As The Door Open My Eyes Begin To Search For Xavier.

Everyone Eyes Was at Me But I Ignore It And Looks Round But There Is No Sight Of Him But Then I Saw Two People Who Was Fighting With Eachother Remove Their Helmat And I Finally Saw Him.

Xavier.

XAVIER P.O.V:

         Ajax And I Paired in Our Fencing Class. We're Fighting But My Mind Was Somewhere Else, Her.

Y/N.

Yesterday Night She Didn't Talk To Me Because She Have Somewhere To Go Today So She Need Sleep. I Was Curious About Where She'll Go But She Didn't Say Anything.

I've To Admit I Feel Upset That She's Hiding Something From Me But I'm Sure She Have Her Reason. I Just Hope She's Not Going On a Date With Someone. I Can't See Her With Someone Because.....

I'm In Love With Her.

I Always Loved Her But I'm Not Sure About Her Feelings So I Didn't Take The Risk. After I Come Here Away From Her, I Missed Her Like Crazy. Her Touch, Her Soft Hair, I Wanna Hug Her So Badly. I Missed Her Scent. I Missed Everything About Her.