TYLER X F. READER

You And Tyler Are Dating. Your Sister Wednesday Warned You About It But You Didn't Listen.
Until One Day Everything Changed.

~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

"Can You Stop Glaring At Me Now" I Sighed, Annoyed. Today I've Date With Tyler, My Boyfriend And My Sister Doesn't Like It.

I Know Everyone Dislike Him But I Know He's A Good Guy And I Love Him So Much. As Much As I Love My Big Sister I Can't Stop Myself But Loving Him More And More.

"I'm Just Saying Y/N/N He's Bad News, I Can Feel it And I Will Kill Him If He Hurt You" She Said Slamming Her Hand On The Clearly Unhappy.

I Take A Deep Breath And Turn To Face Her. I Know Everyone Think Wednesday Doesn't Care About Anyone Or Don't Know How To Love But..

She Have a Soft Spot For Me And She's Best Big Sister I Can Asked For. She's Overprotective Towards Me And We're Always Close To Each Other. That's Why I'm Very Sure That She's Not Joking About Killing Tyler.

"Weds I Promise You If He Hurt Me I'll Let You Kill Him" I Give Her a Small Smile As She Smirked At Me in Return.

"Be Safe" She Mumble But I Still Can Hear It So I Nodded And Left.

~~~~~~~

As Soon As I Open My Eye's a Headache Hit Me. I Try to Look around To Figure It Out where I'm, I Can't keep Open My Eye's Properly But I Can Felt That I'm Tied With a Chair. Everything Is Blurred.

'What? Where I am? How?' I Tried To Remember What Happened After I Left My Dorm.

I Remember Walking Inside The Cafe where We Planned To Meet And Looking For Tyler, But he Wasn't There I Called For Him But No Response Then Suddenly Everything Blank.

Then It's Hit Me

I'M F**KING KIDNAPPED.

As I Was Think About Possibility Of Who Can Kidnap Me? And Why? I Hear Some Noise, Someone Is Talking So I Open My Eye's Fully To Look At My Right Side. As Soon As I Look There My Eye's Widened In Horror.

"W-wednesday??" I Whisper, Weakly And My Voice Shutters. Wednesday Was Also Here But Her Hand's Tied By The Chain And She's Hanging There. Hearing My Voice She Snapped Her Head Towards Me And I Can See The Worried in Her Eyes.

"Awww You Finally Awake" I Moved My Gaze From Wednesday To The Voice. That's When I Saw That Who Was Talking To Wednesday.

TYLER.

There He Is, Smiling At Me Innocently. I Look At Wednesday Then Him. It Didn't Take much Time To Figure It Out That.....

TYLAR KIDNAPPED US.

I Look Staight To His Eyes. I Can't Believe That The Person I Loved Actually Kidnapped Me And My Sister.

"Why?" I Asked But It's Sound More Like a Whisper But I'm Sure He Hear It.

"Why?" He Chuckled Then Come Closer To Me.

"Awww You Really Think I Was In Love With You? How Naive" I Look Up To Him In Shock. He Never Loved Me?