MALE WEDNESDAY X F. READER

You're Enid Bestfriend And Always Hang Out With Her.
        And Enid Roommate Doesn't Like It.

~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

I Knocked On My Bestfriend Door And Almost immediately She Open The Door And Jumped On Me For a Hug. I Chuckle At Her Behaviour, She Love My Hugs, Without Hesitate I Walk Inside Still Enid On My Arms Hugging me Like a Koala.

“Oh Hey Wednesday” I Saw Wednesday, Enid Roommate Glaring At Me. We're Not That Close But Yeah We're Some What Friend. He's Okay With Me All Time Expect When I'm With Enid. Why?? That's what I Don't Know.

He Always Glare At Me When Me And Enid Hugged, Cuddle, Or Holding Hands, For Some Reason I Thought He's Jealous That I'm Touching Enid And He Have Some Thing For Her.

“Y/L/N” He Roll His Eye's At Me Then Turn To Write His Novel. Here He Goes Again With His Cold Attitude.

Me And Enid Watched Our Favorites Movies. I Was On Her Lap And She Was Caress My Hair Softy. It Was Peacefully. Corner of My Eye's I Notice Wednesday, He Was Again Glaring At Us. I Look At Him Just For Him To Look Away.

“You Okay Wednesday?”

“That's None Of Your Concern” He Snapped At Me,  I Was Taken aback From His Tone. He Never Talk To Me Like That.

“What??” I Asked, Confusingly. He Huffed In Annoyed Then Face Me Completely.

“Are you Dumb?” He Hissed At Me. I Feel My Blood Boiling. I Get Up From Enid Lap And Storm Over Him.

“What The Hell Is Your Problem?” I Asked, My Tone Is filled with Anger,Hurt, Confusing. Wednesday Behaviour Hurting Me More Then I Thought It Will But Refused To Show It. I'm Not Weak.

“I Don't Have Any Prob....”

“Yes You Have, If You Think I Didn't Notice Your Glare Since The Moment I Walk Inside The Room Then You're God Damn Wrong” I Cut His Word Knowing He Hate It. But I Don't Care Atleast Not Right Now.

“So, What In The World Is Your Problem Wednesday?” I Flinched When Wednesday Aggressively Stood Up. Quickly Enid Who Was Watching Everything Silently Come Running Towards Me.

“Guy's Guy's Calm Down Please ” She Pleaded But Wednesday Just Ignore Her And Walk Closer To Me.

“You Wanna Know What Is My F**King Problem??” He Asked In His Icey Cold Tone But I Can Feel His Anger. He Stopped Infront Of Me.

I Didn't Move But Glaring At Him So Do He without Our Knowledge How Close We Both Standing. Our Nose Almost Touched.

Almost

“My Problem Is You Y/L/N” He Spat At Me In His Low Deep Tone Make Me Look At Him In Disbelief.

“Me?” I Asked But It's Come Out a Whisper Still Enough Him To Hear.

“Yes You, You Always Follow Enid Like a Lost Puppy. You Always Stay In Our Dorm Like You Don't Have Your Own. It's Annoying, You're Annoying. You Always Clingy To Her Like Some Love Sick Person Who Was Madly In Love With Her it's Disgusting. You Make Me Disgust Y/N Y/L/N” He Said Looking Staight To My Soul.