CHAPTER:-1

The voice of whirring wheels on the road getting mixed with the faded voices of the insects buzzing in the woods.The flow of the slow cold breezes passing through my hair, and this sapphire moonlight which hits my face, from the shadows of dark clouds, ruling the night sky, tonight.And this Harmony and peace I am feeling around me and in me,while sitting on the backseat of this car is such a surreal feeling.

Summers,i just love them.

The bubble of my thoughts bursts as I felt my body thrusted forwarded with the sudden push of breaks.

"What happened".i asked the driver.

"Mam there is someone on the road,seems like he or she is unconscious".
Strange.

who would come here at this time of the night.These are the outskirts of city people don't usually visit here.Except some drunken bastards who forget the road to their place as this area is surrounded by dense cover of forest.

"let's see."

As soon as I lay my eyes on the unconscious body I knew it is a boy,probably in his early 20s.

The gleam of his age is hided by the bruises and blood patches on his face.

"Mam he is not waking. What should we do?"

"Take him to the car."

"Are you sure that taking him home would be a right decision?you know dar-"

"Just do what's been told."

"Sorry mam."

I don't have any idea how they both are going to react to me bringing a stranger home. But if I would left this poor soul lying on the road,in the middle of a dense wild forest there is no way he is going to live.

★★★

The gates of the mansion stretches apart as our car gets inside.And with every passing second, my heart beat is also increasing laced with a touch of fear.

A fear of bringing a stranger home.I was afraid that how they are going to react if they know that I brought an unknown boy home, who was laying unconscious on the road.

My thoughts interrupts as a guard came to open the door of my car for me.He stood still for a moment as his eyes travel from my face to the face of the body sitting next to me.
"Took him inside and call the doctor".I ordered.

"Yes mam".

As I stepped into the hallway of my home. My steps hault,by a sweet concerned voice, coming from the perfectly sculpted figure of my dear husband.

"You know that you are late. Don't you?"

"I am sorry i got stuck with some friends of mine."

"I was concerned. You shouldn't be out at this.."he stops his words when his eyes travel to the door behind me.
A frown forms on his face. "who is he?" I noticed the change in his tone from being concerned to a suprised one.As he watched the guards carrying a strange figure inside.

"Took him upstairs to the room second on the left." I ordered the guards.

"Arina you very well know that strangers are not allowed in this house."

"I know this but I found him in the forest. Laced with blood and bruises.unconcious.I didn't have any other choice then bringing him home, with me."

"You don't know what you have done if she got- "

"Don't worry she won't say anything. I will handle her."

"You think she will listen to you or any of us?"

"Hello everyone!!".

A voice coming from behind me interrupts our conversation.