CHAPTER:- 2

Trigger warnings:-

EXPLICIT LANGUAGE.
GUN VIOLANCE.

Stephen's pov:-

There was panic all over me, followed by my heavy breaths and the dews of sweat all over my face.I have never experienced something like this ever in my life.And trust me, no matter how much turmoil my life is right now,but I don't wanna die this early.

A reel of memories goes in my head about how beautiful I have dreamt my future life to be like. The dreams that gave me hope on some of my life's worst days—

A sudden force on my body, followed by a loud thud, pushes me against one of the kitchen walls breaking  my world of imagination .A  slow-threatening growl reverberates in my left ear.

"Who are you?".My right hand was in a tight grip on my back and I was trembling in fear. For a second I felt like I can't speak anymore, my voice was stuck in my throat scared to come out and form words.The gun was still pointed on my skull,ready to blew me off any second.
"Speak yourself, if you wanna live".The person growls again with more heaviness and threat .I somehow tried to bring my voice back to life and forcing the words out of my throat.

"I-I am..." Before I can speak any further,kitchen lights up, followed by a familiar voice in parallel with a gasp."Stephen!".
It's Arina.

"Arina,please save me."
I said almost begging her.

"Leave him,Right now." Ordering-manly voice of Will echoes in the kitchen."Sounds like you both know him very well".Till now I didn't had the courage to look up to the person who was ready to kill me but after hearing the voice, I avert my eyes and try to look at him, or probably her.
For a moment I was baffled but not long as Will speaks again.

" Darlina, I said leave him, He is not our enemy".
A girl. I can't believe a woman was making me trembled in fear.The way she is holding me in her grip right now, shouts so much about the strength she had in her limbs.Will's voice came like a roar, a voice coated with pure anger and authority.

A moment later, i felt the blood rushing into my palms again. A heavy sigh escapes from my mouth as soon as she leaves me,I run to Arina, not even trying to looking at the one who endangered my life a moment ago.

"You okay?".Arina asks worriedly. Looking at her it feels like she was also scared seeing me in the situation. And then my eyes slowly travel to the cocky tone. she speaks again.

" So?...Who bring him home?".Its not that her voice is cocky and terrifying but the vibe she radiates, is enough to make anyone scared. Her amber eyes, fearless and intimidating.A perfect
hour-glass physique defined by her black leather clothing, dark brown hair with strands of caramel in between and a pair of heel boots elevating her height.And not forgetting the gun holder attached on her waist. fucking intimidating.

"Arina... She found him in the forest on the main road. He was not in a very good state. So..." Will's words cuts off by her voice as her heels hits the floor.

"So...that's why, Arina brought him home to help him because she is a kind woman who can't see anyone in problem. Am I right Arina?".She speaks with sarcasm,standing right in front of Arina almost towering her,staring deeply in her eyes which are on the marbled floor.

"Darlina,She is my wife. So,Watch your words." Will warns with his glaring eyes on her.

"So why don't you tell your dear sweet wife that this is not her husband's house or a free healthcare center where she could bring anyone and anytime,just because she can't see them in problem".Darlina, if that's what her name, rumbles with anger in her amber eyes.