CHAPTER:- 4

WARNINGS:-
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE.
GUN VIOLENCE.
SMOKING/DRINKING.

Darlina's pov:-

I was lifting weights in my house gym as it's been so long since I have focused on my health. As a result my body has started to deform and it do makes me sad but it won't take me long to get it back.

It's been more than an hour since I am in here, Covered in all sweats but it's all just a way to distract my self from the fact that, I haven't got any updates from Zack since last night. It's not like I am worried but I lack patience, I just can't take it when they make me wait for something which I have been craving to do,And that thing is to kill that freaky jerk Calix.

I was practicing shooting before gym. And now all this lifting and pulling of weights. It looks like my body has given up. Gym and this gun shooting place is at the back part of my mansion. Which kinda detaches it from the main house. 

Along with this is an underground basement, it's not something where I kept my enemies to torcher them or something. I mean I am not that bad to kill someone in my own damn house. I built it just to have a proper supply of guns in times of emergency or whenever the house is under attack.

I have another basement on the outskirts of the town in the middle of the forest to do the killings. It is also an underground one, can't be easily detected from the surface. With all this talking I didn't realise that I reached my room.

I need a proper, detoxing shower to restore my energy again. But only bath won't help,guess I need some wine.

I was walking down to the cellar present right next to the kitchen. I am very fond of alcohol, so you will find every premium brand to every variety of alcohol in my house. And this one, I stole it from James's house on my last visit. He also had a very good taste in alcohol. So....Can't stop myself from bringing this home.

I poured my self a glass of wine as I sank my body into the bathtub. A shiver run through my spine as the cold water  lingers on my skin. A feeling of relaxation and ease took over my mind and heart calming my running nerves. As I have a sip of wine, the buds in my mouth activates as the wine tingles on my tongue. This wine do tastes good.

I came out of the bathroom, what it feels like an hour. I changed my clothes, and as soon as I picked my phone, it showed five missed calls and around 15 messages from Zack. I called him immediately and he picked it in the first rang, telling me to come to the base as soon as possible.

Guess It's Time to have some fun.

A joyous smile on my lips with a shine of excitement in my eyes makes their way just as I thought about the thousand ways to kill that jerk named Calix. I had a big loss because of him . Time to make him repay the debt. I drive their in my Black maserati Quattroporte as fast as I can.

My heels clanks on the cemented base as I skipped some steps in between, while running down the stairs. This place, It's like a maze in here you can never come out of here if you don't know the right paths. 

Grabbing the handle of the thick iron gate, I made my way inside the vast Hall with no source of light except the natural light bulbs fitted to the ceiling. I sat on the wooden chair, as my eyes run over to those  defined muscled pig body of a man sitting in front of me, panting heavily. He slowly moves his head up to face me. His black ,cold eyes filled with rage ,anger and hatred mets mine challenging and revengeful ones.