CHAPTER:-13

The meeting with Aiden was fixed for tonight and we both were ready as I hide my guns and bullets in different places of my body. Darlina was doing the same with her knives.

Though we were not allowed to mess with him in the first place but if he will screw us I am gonna drill him ten feet below the ground.

Our bodyguards were going with us. The location he send us was of a strip club located in the remotes of the city.

The place was so disgusting, that I couldn't even breathe properly due to the smell of alcohol, drugs and man.

Women were barely having any clothes on.Man were going crazy over them and trying ton grab them. what else could you expect in a strip club?

I squeezed Darlina close to myself as we climbed the stairs.

I reached in front of a room with no door and two man holding machine guns in their hands were standing there.

"Take out your weapons!!" Both the body guards said as they move their palm in front of us. I flickered my eyes inside the room as I caught the shiny blue gaze of Aiden smoking and watching us. he ordered the woman sitting on his lap to go out.

We both gave our weapons. I was carrying two guns and I gave both of them and she had her set of five knives and she gave only three.

Her fourth knife was inside her hair bun which looks like a fancy hair clip from outside. And about the fifth one she never told me where she places it.

"I can't remember the last time I saw you looking this gorgeous, Darlina?" He amused while blowing a cloud of smoke as he monitored her.

She takes his cigarettes and lits one for herself.

"Two years back at the Mafia's ball when your younger brother was on his knees in front of me, begging for his life, that was the last time we saw each other, Aiden." He locks his jaw in anger while she got her bitchy smirk painted on her face.

"Stop beating the bushes and spill some tea on the questions, you already know, we are here for!!" I tried to detour the heat between them.

"Why are you in such a hurry James? At least enjoy the yorkshire." Just then a girl came to serve us the tea.

"Don't worry there is no poison in their." He said while walking behind our chairs. And Darlin took a sip from her cup.

"You are looking beautiful Darlina but I think you will look exquisite with open hairs." He said while taking out her hair pin which was holding her hairs, as they fall to her shoulders.

"The knife is very sharp, but I wonder would it shine the same way with your blood on it? What do you think, Exquisite?" He said leaning in her neck, whispering deeply but enough for me to listen. His actions churned my inside and I couldn't hold back and get up from the chair about to grab his collar.

"Sit down and be calm, Aiden is a smartass and knows about the consequences of my dripping blood better than any of us here!! Isn't it, Aiden?" She said as she stood in front of him looking in his sky blue eyes as her lips curved into a smirk.

"Coming to the point, Why did you send your men for me? You wanted to kill me Volkov?" She raised her brows while crossing her hands above her chest.

"I didn't send them. A gangster from America bought twenty five of my under-dogs, about a month and a half ago. At first I denied but then he told me, he wanted to take revenge from a woman who killed his brother. And then I wondered, which women in America could have the guts to screw up with a gangster. Things fall in place when I listened him further. I didn't had a reason to deny to him."

"All in one, you wanted to kill her." I blurted with my eyes borrowing holes in his body.

"Correction, I wanted to test her abilities. I hope you got all of your answers,Darls. oops!! my bad. Darlina."

"Don't try to piss me off, Aiden. you are not strong enough to face the consequences of my wrath!!" she continues with a scowl on her face. "Now fucking show me the tapes of your dealing with him."

"You never change, Darlina, like never. Bring the laptop." He ordered one of his man. "What do you say now? Anything else?"

There was a video, in which the same gangster was convincing Aiden to help him.

Aiden raised his brows as his lips curved into a lopsided smirk.

"Let's talk about my interest of business now, for which I have called you here!!" He seated himself on his chair. As me and James looked at each other.

"Straight to the point.I want to take the cellars that you owe in London under my name."

"It is never happening!!just dream on until you fucking don't die." she raised her pitch, slamming her hands on the table in front of us. which triggered his manly ego. the guards came inside the room pointing their guns towards her. Aiden signaled them to go outside.

"I just hate it when woman go out of their limits and show tantrums to man like me. They forget that what are they meant for and it is very important to remind them their only work is just to warm our beds, follow our orders and be nice and pretty so we could at least give them a glance of our attention."

Thank you so much for reading this chapter.

next part will be uploaded soon.