Ch 1

"Haha! Come on Iori!"

"Nii-san! Slow down!"

Two young boys ran through the crowd with wide smiles on their faces, running through the busy street and stalls beautifully decorated with flowers. The two dressed in simple clothing, they ventured from stalls to stalls. The towns people wore smiles on their faces on this cheery day of the most popular festival known in the eastern kingdom. Even people from the other kingdoms came to visit and see the beauty of kingdom. Flowers, lanterns and even colourful banners were on display, brightening the atmosphere and streets.

The two ran around, enjoying every moment like everyone else, the delicious food and the creative stores... the list goes on. Whilst everyone was having a fun day, a small whimper could be heard coming.

"Crying...?"

"It's coming from the alleyway, Nii-san."

"Let's go check it out, Iori. Someone might need our help," Mitsuki held Iori's tiny hands and led him towards the sound. With a sense of duty to help people from the kingdom, Mitsuki wanted to see everyone smile. The voice also sounded like a little kid which made Mitsuki worry more.
As they turned the corner, they saw a boy around the same age as Iori huddled in a dark corner. The boy had red hair and was hugging his knees, crying. For such a young kid to be alone made Mitsuki wonder, "What's wrong? I'm not going to hurt you, I promise."

"...Tenn-nii...?" The boy looked up at the two brothers, eyes filled with tears.

"My name's Mitsuki! This over here is my brother, Iori."

"Hello..." Iori awkwardly replied.

"I'm... Riku..."

Making progress of earning the young boy's trust, the orange head continued, "Do you mind telling me what's wrong? Iori and I will help you."

"I'm... lost..."

"Lost... okay. Are you with your parents?"

"No... I'm here with Tenn-nii but the crowd separated us..."

"So with your brother," Mitsuki thought for a while, "Hold on to my hand and we'll go look for him now, okay?"

Riku silently nodded his head, holding onto Mitsuki's hand while Iori held onto the other. As the trio exited the alleyway, Mitsuki continued to ask more questions, "So how does your brother look like?"

"Hm... we're fraternal twins and he has pale pink hair."

"Alrighty then."

As expected, it was difficult to find another young boy amongst the sea of people and other kids. To keep Riku from not panicking, the two kept Riku entertained and smile, brought him to see many views. There were small hints of a western accent in his voice but it wasn't so obvious, though Mitsuki could hear it. They asked every stall if they'd seen a young boy with pale pink hair. Some have and some haven't, most said that a boy that matched the description was also running around asking for a boy with red hair.

"Riku! Riku, where are you?!"

A distressed voice could be heard off in the distant. Hearing that, Riku recognized the voice, "It's Tenn-nii!"