The boy's annoying

Seungkwan, Eileen, Mingyu, Hoshi, and I had been great friends. I sort of hope Hoshi will start realizing he is a human, not a tiger. But fantasies are not that bad so why not let him live there?   The exams are near. I, Eileen, Seungkwan, Mingyu, and Hoshi decided to meet after-school to "study". We had a mock test the next day. So we met in the evening at 7 pm at the library.  We all got out own backpacks with books in them. I came here in a rush. Guess what? I didn't get math books. The exact subject we had the next day

"What happened?" Mingyu asked. 

"I forgot my Maths Book," I said with a disappointed but not surprised face.

  Seungkwan entered our study lounge with a very loud applause 

"Applauds for one and only legendary Bina for forgetting her very Maths book when she had the mock test, the very next day. CLAPS CLAPS (BAKSU)."  Everyone started clapping while laughing.

I was pissed off. I went and gave him a nice kick he deserved. The waves of laughter got louder which made the librarian walk into the study lounge and gave us a big lecture and eventually kicked us out.  

"This is all because of you- " I said to Seungkwan

"You shouldn't have chosen violence, my legs still hurt," He said 

"I can still choose violence" I threatened him. 

" Please have some mercy can you? Regardless it's still your fault for forgetting your maths book" He replied 

Like did he just blame me for forgetting my book???? Like did he just do that??  It was obvious I was pissed off, I was so ready to fight. Understanding the situation Eileen started holding me and Mingyu held Seungkwan.   

"Are you blaming me now?"                                                   "Yes, I am so what??"
"So what?? Come here I'll tell you".                                  "Tell me, I'm right here. I dare you to do so."
"Let go of me Eileen, I'll teach him a nice lesson".   "Let go of me Mingyu, Let's see what she'd do"

Eileen and Mingyu were already tired. They let go of us. I started chasing around him at a really fast.  The chase ended as he knelt down begging for mercy. As  While we were chasing each other, Mingyu and Eileen were having a chat together while Hoshi wasn't in sight.  

After coming back  I asked where Hoshi was.  As we were looking around for a while for him, he appeared with a big bag of snacks.  Everyone felt grateful as soon as they realized he got snacks for everyone.  We all sat in a nearby park, had a late-evening picnic, had multiple conversations, and had little games and we all left home. 

I just realized. we did everything except study today. I'll have to study sincerely the whole night for tomorrow, Great! 

Enough for the diary.  I'll go study 

*Bina's diary end* 

The next day, after the mock test was done, each of them had a huge difference in their grades.

Bina - 15/20.    Seungkwan - 19/20.      Eileen- 12/20.        Hoshi- 8/20   Mingyu - 17/20 

Hoshi and Eileen felt the most betrayed; Bina felt betrayed for the hard work she did.  Mingyu and Seungkwan were quite satisfied.    

"They both look like the dumbest but the smartest here," said Eileen
"I know right, and the audacity to betray normies like us" Hoshi added 

Seungkwan, Mingyu, and Bina were laughing.  

"Well, I practically didn't sleep all night studying," Bina said in her defense 

"Aw, dumb people like you need to study, This test was SO easy for me," Seungkwan said

Almost everyone in the class was offended. Bina was annoyed. Seungkwan smirk-giggled at her. staring into her eyes with adoring eyes. 

  congratulations!! u reached here!!!

thank u for reading my ff! See! It was worth it!~