The Boy's heart

While I was on my bench studying, Bina suddenly approached me as if to ask me something. 

" Seungkwan... "  She started  off a little awkward

I leaned on the table staring at her hesitant eyes while signaling her to continue while smiling. She was standing awkwardly, which was cute for me.

Exams are near... so... Can you like... 

I started Laughing. At this point, she can't be any cuter or more obvious. I knew where she was going. But I still wanted her to ask on her own.  I told her to continue. Without questioning my sudden laugh  she continued as I continued to stare at her

" See, let me get this straight. This is not even weird. Asking a friend to help with the exam is simple why am I so hesitant? "  she started mumbling. 

I laughed again.  I was determined. Though she has already asked me indirectly, I was not going to answer her request until she was going to ask directly.   
"Continue, I'm listening," I told her

Her expression changes as she understands the situation.
"Are you really not going to be satisfied till I am going ask directly??"  she asked. I nodded yes. 

" I hate you,"  she said.  "me too" I replied while smiling loudly. 

After a heavy sigh she opened her mouth "Seungkwan, Can you like- You know like- Help me with exams, Your good at it !!~~" she said with a sulky pout that almost fluttered my heart.  I started smiling knowingly or unknowingly and agreed with her.  

 After classes, I and Bina left for the nearby cafe with our books.  

"You didn't forget the books again or did you? " I teased her

She glared at me while banging the books on the table 

"good" I replied. 

She's terrible at this, more than how much I thought.  She just wouldn't concentrate in the start but later she got really serious about it.  As she was solving a few sums on her own. I looked at her, with fondness.  She looked prettier when she was silent and serious.  When I was looking at her, she caught me staring at her.  

"Can you stop looking at me like that?" she said annoyed 

"why? Are you shy?" I asked teasing

"why were you staring at me then? Am I pretty?" 

My heart fluttered. Funny how the tables turned.   My face flushed, and she saw it. 

"Aww look who's shy now," she said

"you- you study- " I said, stuttering. Why did I stutter?? That makes it look weird. She smiled as if she found me adorable and dived back into doing sums while I was doing whatever it took not to look at her again.   

"Thank you," she said outside the cafe.

"Always welcome" I replied 

I dropped her home and came to mine. 

See, it's not that I like her. No, I definitely don't. Do I...? NO NO NO NO.  She is a little cute and pretty. But they are just compliments. Not that I like her.  Ahhh I don't know. I'll go sleep.
Goodnight, Dear Diary 

*Seungkwan's diary ends* 

The next day at school, SeungKwan kept on catching himself looking at Bina wondering if what he felt for her was real or fake.  Bina was busy practicing extra sums. Eileen was teasing  Hoshi about how he is like a squirrel, a hamster, and nothing like a tiger. 
"Bina" Eileen called
"yes?" she replied without lifting her head 
"why are you working so hard? It makes me sad"  Eileen said to Bina 
"Don't be sad after seeing your own  grades"  Bina replies 
Seungkwan and Hoshi held their laughter. 

Eileen hit Hoshi. 
"What was that for?" Hoshi asked offended 
" I just wanted to"

Hoshi hit Seung Kwan
"what was tha-" 
" I jUsT wAnTed tO," Hoshi said mocking Eileen

Bina giggled, followed by Seungkwan's giggle.