Everything's the same

Bina was so messed up last night that it was hilarious.  I couldn't find a break to write my diary.  As I and Yoonjin were back home, we were feeling less drunk than we were before.   We got a call from Mingyu asking where Seungkwan was. It seems his manager couldn't find him. 

So yeah. We were on a hunt to find Seungkwan.  We later got a call from Mingyu again.  When we went, Hoshi was also there at the scene.

We were all mesmerized by the scene we saw. It hasn't been a day since they met again and already they are sleeping on each other's shoulders.  I HAD to capture that moment. 

"The manager isn't going to come, he asked us to take care of him for a day," Hoshi informed.  Mingyu helped waking Seungkwan up and Yoonjin helped to carry Drunk Bina to the car which Seungkwan drove.

Bina seemed to be a little awake so I greeted her. 

"What were you doing there with Seungkwan?"  I teased.

"Hm? What do you mean?"  The drunk woman replied

Seungkwan chuckled keeping his eyes on the road.

All of us excluding Bina sat behind. Bina sat in the passenger seat.

Mingyu left by himself so it became me sitting between Yoonjin and Hoshi.

Being the loudself he is Hoshi wouldn't shut up.

I enjoyed that. I missed that loudness of him

Okay, time to end to end the diary,
Bye, dear Diary!!

.     .     .

Bina found herself waking up at Eileen's house.  Yoonjin was also present at the scene.

"Oh, Mrs. has woken up!" Yoon-jin told to Eileen who was in the kitchen.

"Mrs? I'm not married."

"Pretty sure you said you were with your husband yesterday?"  Yoon-jin teased

"WHAT?!"  Bina was now wide awake.

"You don't remember? You shouldn't have drank so much" Eileen joined the tease while entering the room with a bowl.   "Here, it's a hangover soup. Have it."

Bina doesn't like soups.  She was even more terrified of the existence of tomatoes inside of it.  But she took it silently without uttering a single word.

Bina opens her phone to check her fresh notification

*Unknown number*

Hi! This is Seungkwan! You were quite drunk and messy last night, hope you're doing well now!

A smile forms on Bina's lips as she reads his message. As soon as she was done reading it, she rushed to save his number.

"Who was it?"

"No one, it's Seungkwan"  She put on a blank face.

"ah~ no wonder."

Bina looked at Eileen with a confused face

"You were smiling ear to ear" Yoonjin answered for Eileen.

"Ugh, you guys haven't changed a bit" Bina groaned in annoyance.

"Yeah, neither did you both."  Eileen showed Bina a picture she had taken of Bina sleeping on Seungkwan's shoulder.

"As lovey-dovey as ever," Yoonjin remarked.

"I hate you both" Bina threw a cushion near her hand

"Ouch, we love you too"   Eileen giggled

A few hours passed by as they got up and got ready to start their own day.  It was a Sunday, they all were shopping together.  They had fun like never before and came back together to Bina's house.

"You're house feels lonely,"  Yoonjin remarked.

"That's because it is," Bina said giving them all some snacks left in the house.

"It's also quite messy" Eileen chuckled.

All of them helped Bina clean the house first.

They all had a night over.

Bina hits Yoonjin with a cushion

"What again?!"

"I remembered everything, I never said he is my husband" 

"You should've seen you're face in the morning. You were so convinced that you did"   Eileen interfered.

Bina turned around hiding in side her blanket.

She couldn't stop thinking about how she said that Seungkwan looks good quite directly.

"I hate myself, if I'd ever see him again how am I supposed to face him?!"

"Oh! guys come here!

Yoonjin shows her screen.

"Looks like Hoshi has an Insta account,"  Eileen said while opening her phone immediately. Bina does the same.

Korea'slasttiger_96.  2h

Woah, Celebrities are surely different!!~

@ pledis_boos  You really are different!!!

12.5K likes || 2K comments