Fall of Beacon

All the civilians were guided by soldiers to board many escaped bullheads that were prepared there. But then White Fang dropped off a lot of Grimm which started attacking everyone.

And our huntsmen and huntresses run to general Ironwood.

Ruby: What is going on?!

Ironwood: Grimm are crawling all over the city. The White Fang has invaded Beacon and to make matters worse, some- -Vagabond has seized one of my ships. Until we regain command, the skies are out of our control. So I'm-

Then he pointed a gun and Y/N and shot a Grimm which was behind him.

Y/N: HOLY SHIT!

Ironwood: Going to take it back.

Jaune: What should we do?

Ironwood: You have two choices: Defend your kingdom and your school... or save yourselves. No one will fault you if you leave. Let's move out!

Ironwood has boarded a battleship and flew into battle. And everyone was looking at each other, most of them didn't know what to do.

Sun: I mean- come on.

Jaune: We can take a ship to Beacon.

Everyone agreed on that and boarded the nearest ship. From that ship, they could see Ironwood's ship's engine exploding and falling.

Ruby then run outside.

Sun: Ruby!

Y/N: What are you doing?!

Ruby then jumped out of the ship and landed back at the arena.

Revy: Is she crazy?!

Y/N: Let's hope that she knows what she is doing.

After a little while they all landed and started protecting Beacon where they found Weiss. Y/N started spinning his swords around him, cutting any Grimm to pieces. Revy was shooting accurately everything dangerous. Kuki used her electric whip to demobilize a small group of Grimm and then Dante run in and cut them all to ribbons.

But then out of nowhere, Mountain Glenn started to crumble and from it flew out a big Grimm wyvern. And from its body was falling part of a Grimm liquid which created new Grimm. All the huntsmen and huntresses stood together and waited for the newly formed Grimm horde.

Meanwhile, Pyrrha and Jaune went into Beacon Tower with Professor Ozpin.

Then the rest of the Huntsmen were attacked by rogue robots.

Whatever they could do they didn't do anything to the Paladin.

Neptune: Uhh, this is bad.

Coco: Well, I guess now's a better time than any. Velvet!

Velvet: Really?

Coco: Just make them count.

Weiss: What are you doing? She's going to get hurt!

Coco: Just watch.

Then Velvet's camera created Ruby's scythe in her hand.

Kuki: Wow!

Then Velvet started moving like Ruby and cutting one of the Paladin's arms. Then the camera created Weiss's rapier and her fighting style instantly changed. Blocking attacks and dealing a lot of damage. And then it created Yang's gauntlets hitting the Paladin with the same force like Yang would do. Then she created Blakes's weapons tieing the robot's legs together Then she created Coco's minigun and started shooting at the other one. Then she created Y/N's swords spinning them around her, cutting the robot in half. Meanwhile, the first robot rose up again and she finished it with Panny's swords.