Herald

More days passed and one-day Professors Oobleck and Port visited Tai. And now Tai, Oobleck, Port, and Y/N were sitting at the table laughing and telling stories and jokes.

Port: And- and- and then, in comes Qrow wearing a skirt! I was just a T.A. I... I didn't know what to do, so I just left the room and laugh!

All four of them started laughing.

Y/N: Oh, my! I can't imagen what that looked like!

Port: Well that moment was burnt into my memory for eternity.

Tai: Yeah, we told him it was a kilt, he'd never worn a uniform before so he didn't know.

Oobleck: That is terrible! What is wrong with you?!

Tai: That's not all when Garito got really drunk with Raven in the second semester he came into a class with her uniform on!

He burst out laughing and so did everyone else.

Y/N: That must have been a terrible sight!

Tai: The girls all said he had nice legs!

Y/N: I would need to hear that to believe!

Tai: Anyway, now let's get back to Qrow because that wasn't even the best part! See, then we-

Then Port put his leg on the table.

Port: Like what you see?

Y/N: Oh, please no!

Then Port lost his balance and fell to the ground.

Then they heard a giggle and they all noticed that Yang was standing in the doorway. Then Port stood up.

Port: Oh, um, Miss Xiao Long! Please, join us.

Oobleck: Yes, yes, pull up a chair. Please, pull up a chair.

Yang: I'm good.

Then she sits on the counter next to Tai.

Yang: So, what are you doing here?

Oobleck: Despite popular belief, teachers do have a life outside the classroom.

Port: Professor Goodwitch is working around the clock to restore Beacon to its former glory. But Mistral wasn't built in a day, and we all need some rest from time to time.

Tai: Look, let's not worry about that right now. So, there we were, standing in the auditorium, looking at Qrow wearing a skirt! Then Oz tells everyone: "it's time to work on our landing strategy!"

Y/N: My bad memory. Oum, I hated that.

Oobleck: The Branwen twins have always been... interesting, to say the least.

Port: That sure didn't seem to stop young Rose...

Tai then signals them to be quiet and signals at Y/N and Yang. But both Y/N and Yang looked at that confused and Port realized what he said. But rubs it off.

Port: Oh, please! These two are mature young adults. If they can handle combat, they can do more than that.

Tai: That's not the issue Pete, and besides, they both are still teenagers.

Yang: "They" are also in the room and can be directly spoken to. "I" think I've been through enough to be considered an adult at this point.

Y/N just approvingly nodded.