Enter Casimiro

We see a silver tabby cat jump from tree top to tree top. He has his eyes on some travellers down below. 2 cats and a tiny dog.

Casimiro : such a wealthy couple (?) - no, that can't be right - group of people (?) - well that's more accurate at least.. Eh, rich is rich - until I rob them.
(Grins slightly)

Camera zooms to Puss, Kitty and Perrito. Perrito is jumping about happily

Perrito : Far, Far Away is such a nice place! Thanks for taking us here Puss! You're friends are so kind to us, too!

Puss : No problem, Perrito. It's great to be back.
(Sighs)
This place really brings back memories. Memories of adventure, singing and stories by the fireplace...I was much more reckless back then, too.

Kitty : You're still reckless. El Gato who faced Muerto in combat.

Puss : (blushes)
It was nothing. A mere chapter in the legend of Puss in Boots!

Kitty : Careful - the wolf will come back if you keep that attitude!
(laughs)
Jokes aside, we're supposed to be laying low for a while. So keep your voice down, señor famous.

Puss : We're just relaxing - not hiding from the law. Besides, it's been years since I was here last. I'm sure nobody remembers me. Except maybe Prince Charming...we destroyed his fame, and his ego.

The silver cat jumps down in front of them and draws his sword. He has an arrogant grin on his face.

Kitty : And there's our cover blown. (mutters) Idiot...

Casimiro : Hand over your riches and I'll make this easy for you. If you don't, then I'll make sure that dog doesn't make it out alive. (points sword at Perrito)

Kitty : Really? Two idiot tabbies now? Puss, does this run in the family?

Puss : Family? We've never met before! And I would not share a mama with someone like that.

Casimiro : (thinks) Puss? Could this be the legendary gato, Puss in Boots?

Puss : So, are you going to fight, (draws sword)
or flee in fear from Puss in Boots and Kitty Softpaws?

Casimiro : (thinks) So, it really is him... (Says aloud) Then a duel it is! But I, the infamous Sombra Gris, won't be going down to the likes of you!

Kitty : (stays back, gently pushing Perrito behind a tree)

Puss : It's your mistake, messing with us. Now you're gonna face it!
(charges at Casimiro and lunges with sword)

Casimiro : (parries the blow with ease, and sends a few back)
I've heard a lot about you, Puss in Boots! A fearless hero never touched by a blade? Well, I bet I can change that!
(lunges with a large attacking force)

Puss : (dodges the attack, leaving Casimiro off balance)
Not exactly, but close enough. You on the other hand...
(delicately slices the top of Casimiro's fur, as a threat, making sure to only just cut the skin)
Have clearly been struck with a sword many a time.

Casimiro : (topples and trips over, falling on the floor)

Kitty : rope? or should we leave him to run free?

Puss : He threatened to kill Perrito. People like that deserve the worst fate possible. But, he is just a thief - this might be his only way to survive.
(turns to Casimiro. Sheathes sword)
I, Puss in Boots, spare you : Sombra Gris. I'll remember your name.

Puss, Kitty and Perrito begin to leave. Puss is behind the other two.

Casimiro : Casimiro. That's my real name. I'd like someone to know it, at least.

Puss : (turns around and nods.)

Author's note: Sorry this was so short! Just wanted to set up Casimiro, and didn't want to ruin the Shrek verse too much. Next part will be much longer!