[9]

Anastasia was floored with how hot her small cabin quickly became after taking in Linda. The poor old lady shivered like nothing she has ever seen before.

When Anastasia was alive her grandmother never complained about the temperature but now it's all Linda could talk about, that and food. She was going to make Anastasia go completely broke.

But thankfully since Austin, Linda's real son mysteriously passed away, his remaining money went to Linda who generously gave to Anastasia to help provide for her.

Anastasia had never seen so much money, she preferred stealing. Humans just died anyways who really cares if something of theirs goes missing? Anastasia certainly didn't care.

It was now Monday morning and Linda wished the redhead a good day as she ate her oatmeal and watched tv that was installed that weekend cause Linda missed out on so many years of TV which included her new favorite show, Good Morning America. She didn't want to miss any more. This left Anastasia very confused but complied anyway to shut the old lady up.
Humans were a lot of work. She almost missed being alone. Almost, Anastasia loved messing with the Cullen's more.

Driving to school it was slightly snowing which caused more traffic on the roads as Anastasia got closer to the school. Sighing as she pulled into the parking lot and found a spot next an old rusty orange truck.

She never saw the truck before, granted she had only been going to school for about a week and that was pushing it. But the younger girl had a wonderful memory. Plus the vehicle in front of her eyes was tremendously hideous.

A brunette stepped out of the ugly truck and slowly made her way up to the front doors of the school. Anastasia just watched in amusement as clearly the girl didn't want to be there.

Sighing Anastasia got out of her car and headed into school. She had a feeling it was going to be a long day.

Walking into her first class she felt a pair of eyes on her and it wasn't a Cullen. The new girl (who owned the burnt orange truck) was sitting next to her starring. Anastasia knew she was pretty. Her bright flaming red hair and freckles that danced across her skin like stars always caught others.

Making eye contact with the girl Anastasia almost moaned. The girls scent was delicious. Wondering why there was a delay she could only assume her using her ability sometimes hinders smells. Which did occasionally happen.

Anastasia had never wanted someone blood like she wanted this young girls. She had never found her blood singer until what appeared to be now. Gulping back the pool of venom that made its way to her mouth Anastasia smiled and stuck out her hand to the girl. She needed to feel this girls skin on her own.
"Hello my name is Anastasia Clark and you are?"  The girls firmly grasped hands and shook awkwardly.
"Uh Bella Swan." The now named brunette blushed.

'Still got it' Anastasia thought to herself. This Bella Swan would be an easy victim. Never one to give fully into temptation unless playing with the Cullen's emotions, the redhead couldn't wait until her lips were on her porcelain neck feeling the sensation of her heart beat and blood run through her veins. The thought of sinking her fangs into- Anastasia stopped thinking when she heard Edward Cullen walk slowly down the hall and pass the classroom she was in.

Granted her thoughts were fake and scrambled to him, she had to play it safe. Her power was weak when it came to this Bella Swan and her irresistible scent.

The game of cat and mouse just got a hell of a lot harder