[3]

History was by far the most fascinating yet frustrating subject to Anastasia Clark. After introducing herself for what seemed like the hundredth time, she sat down and listened to what the teacher was talking about.

As they were talking about a World War 1, Anastasia couldn't help but roll her eyes not realizing she was sitting next to none other Jasper Hale.

Muttering about how wrong the teacher was Jasper just kept looking at her and listening secretly nodding and checking his history. To his bewilderment the new red head was correct.

"Idiot, how can they let this idiot teach?!" Anastasia grumbled angrily to herself. Picking up thoughts she turned to her side and saw Jasper Cullen starring right at her.

"Yes?" She said trying to be threatening but her soft princess like voice shined through instead.
"You keep muttering things." Was all Jasper could say as he too saw how similar the girl next to him was to the girl he met many years ago.
Reading his mind Anastasia kept her heart beat calm knowing his abilities.
"You don't like it don't sit near me."
"You sat near me."
"I was just doing as I was told Jasper!" Anastasia rolled his named off her tongue shocking him.
"How did you know my name?" The southern boy asked curious as if she had given herself away. But no, thanks to the red heads quick thinking she saw his name on his worksheet and grinned.

"It's on your paper stupid."

The rest of the day went smoothly and Anastasia was parched. She needed to feed, and figure out her math homework. Getting into her car she felt a cold hand on her semi warm skin. Knowing who it was just by his scent Anastasia smiled.

"Anastasia Clark right?" The voice asked. Turning around she looked up and saw the very familiar topaz eyed boy. "Yes hello." She said politely smirking at how easy the game containing the boy in front of her was.

"I'm Edward Cullen, you probably know that." Edward smirked causing Anastasia to raise her eyebrows.
"Now why I know you? Are you important or something?" The tiny red head asked causing Edward to become surprised.

"I'm pretty sure we know each other." Edward said with amusement in his voice.
"And I'm one hundred percent sure I do not know you Mr. Cullen." Anastasia pushed her hair out of her face.

"Where were you born, you seem to have an accent." Edward said growing upset that he couldn't figure out Anastasia.

"Boston and it's called a Mass accent look it up." She said sassily reading his ever so confused mind.
"Mass?" The vampire boy sputtered causing Anastasia to roll her eyes. "Just as blunt and dump as your brother, pity. Also it stands for Massachusetts." Anastasia said making Edward glare at her.

"Anyway I must be off, homework and you know human stuff." Anastasia cocked her head as the word human rolled off her tongue, her blue eyes looking straight into his.

"What are you Anastasia Clark?" The boy suddenly asked.
"Human? What else?" Anastasia snorted at her comment.
The tall boy shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know like a vampire." He said eyeing her to see if she would react. But Anastasia did not act. She simply just looked at him weirdly.

"Don't be daft, there is no such thing as vampires."