[4]

As soon as she got home Anastasia let out a series of laughs. She was in awe of how stupid Edward Cullen and his little coven are so incredibly stupid.
"Pity, this game might take until graduation!" The 'junior' giggled. Placing her stuff down, Anastasia changed into her designated hunting outfit. Leaving she sped off to a town over and searched for a meal she had been needing for quite a while.

She didn't feel remorse for humans, they were all mice. Dumb, sticking together and always somehow being found dead. So what would another hurt?

Finding her prey, Anastasia stalked the asshole of a man around his apartment as she watched him beat his wife and kids. Knocking on the door Anastasia stood trying to look sexy in hopes to distract the bastard.

As the man opened the door she quickly snapped his neck and grabbed his body. Speed running to an alley, Anastasia could hear the family screaming.

Sucking the bastard dry, she stood up smiling. Another piece of trash cleaned up. Leaving the man where he was, Anastasia wiped her mouth and sped home.

Once in the safety of her small cabin house, she peeled off her clothes and through them in the wash. While the clothes washed, Anastasia stepped into the bath. She didn't need to shower as she never would sweat or become dirty like a regular human, she just liked to take baths. They were warm and cozy. Plus even as a human Anastasia could stay under water as long as she liked. It's not like she could die, she technically was already dead.

Getting out and doing homework, Anastasia huffed in annoyance as she couldn't figure it out. Straight out guessing Anastasia was soon done. Getting ready for bed, she slipped on pajamas and curled into her soft bed.

Entering a dreamless sleep, Anastasia slept for her five hours. Waking up Anastasia yawned and stretched. Taking a warm shower the red head sighed as the water hit her hair and body. She could never get used to indoor plumbing. In her eyes it was one of the worlds greatest achievements.

Seeing the clock only was one am, Anastasia took out her book for English and started reading to help pass the time.

As time passed Anastasia became engrossed in the book of Shakespeare. "What a brilliant man! Morbid, but brilliant." Anastasia talked to her self and furnished reading.

Completing the book she closed it and put it back in her backpack. Looking at the time Anastasia rolled her eyes and got up. Change out of her comfortable pajamas. Putting on some jeans, a white long sleeve and a sweater. She brushed her long red hair and tucked a strand behind her ears.

Slipping on a pair of converse Anastasia went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. After she was all set, she grabbed her backpack and headed to her car.

Looking at her watch she realized she would be early, which didn't bother Anastasia. Being punctual was very important for her.

Pulling into a parking spot, Anastasia sighed and got ready for her second day of high school.