[2]

Starting her first day of high school, well school in general Anastasia found herself slightly nervous as her human side decided to poke out. Looking in the mirror of her small cabin, the red head made sure she had her bright blue eyes. Nodding Anastasia smiles at herself in hopes to clear her conscious. Plus to see her pearly white teeth. Back when she was a real human, she never had pretty white teeth, she didn't even have a toothbrush.

Looking at her watch Anastasia gasped and sped ran to grab her backpack speeding out the door slamming in almost breaking it in the process.

"Whoops?!" Anastasia laughed at herself as she got into her car she may or may not have stolen from a drunk man in Chicago.

Racing to school, Anastasia let out a loud holler as she stuck her hand out the car window feeling the cool breeze and moisture stick to her hand.

As she pulled into the parking lot she saw mostly old cars but three new fancy cars. Who would be rich here?

Parking Anastasia hopped out locking the car and walking happily to the main office. As she passed the new cars she almost did a double take. Looking at the pale porcelain beauties Anastasia repressed a gasp knowing who they were.Smirking she kept walking right past them, her bright blue eyes set on no other than Edward Cullen. She hadn't seen him or the rest of the Cullen's since 1993. Her human mind asking stupid mundane questions about them while her true conscious was laughing evilly at the game she was about to start. Anastasia's favorite game of all time, Cat and Mouse.

She was the cat, toying with the mouse, and this time Edward Cullen was the mouse.

Going through the motions of the day Anastasia has come to the conclusion that school was hard. She didn't understand and most definitely was already struggling. What a pity.

As lunch rolled around the fiery red head found herself starving. She needed to hunt as she hadn't hunted in almost six months. The longest she can go without feeding on a human is seven months, practically killing her from starvation.

But nonetheless she grabbed food from the lunch servers and sat down alone. She didn't really want friends she just wanted something to do with her life, and to learn about the present world as it was always changing and Anastasia just couldn't keep up. 

Eating her crappy lunch Anastasia pulled out a book and pretended to read, her humane mind reading while her true vampire conscious reading people's mind. Especially focusing on the infamous Cullen's she had met before. Her super hearing helped as she listens to the covens whispers, mostly about her. About how they swear they knew her, or she could be a descendent. Edward was getting angry as he couldn't seem to figure out who Anastasia was and that brought her to giggles. Pretending to giggle at her book Anastasia was actually laughing at Edward's failure.

"Pity." Was all the red head said secretly directing it towards Edward.